2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow, let me first start off by saying, I pray for Aaron Rodgers a quick and speedy recovery. Now that that's out the way, man was I not looking forward to watching sixty minutes of him playing the game of "find #49 and #56"

:bryan::deadmanny:

Aaron Jones is one of the best backs.
Play action is still gonna kill them

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Na I’m bullshyttin he could definitely land in Denver. I lost all faith in that FO tho. Elway might be outta there and they’re rebuilding, or he just goes to one of the worst FOs to end his career :huhldup: he would never fade into obscurity, but I don’t think they’re ideal. shyt he needs to get down to NO lowkey

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man I dont like it either. It's just so a abundantly clear that people that dont normally watch the Chiefs can see it too

It’s crazy that their was a petition weeks ago to get rid of Dan now all the reporters and pundits are wandering why he is getting playing time

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Na I’m bullshyttin he could definitely land in Denver. I lost all faith in that FO tho. Elway might be outta there and they’re rebuilding, or he just goes to one of the worst FOs to end his career :huhldup: he would never fade into obscurity, but I don’t think they’re ideal. shyt he needs to get down to NO lowkey

Yo I forgot about them. I could really see that happening. Read they were trying to get
Odell before the deadline it makes sense since MT isn’t playing at all.