2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yeah man I dont like it either. It's just so abundantly clear that people that dont normally watch the Chiefs can see it too
Bucs/Brady fan (loved the Pats my whole life but Beli fukked it all up), just dropping in to say I don't now how Sorensen isn't riding the bench (at the practice squad)

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Bucs/Brady fan (loved the Pats my whole life but Beli fukked it all up), just dropping in to say I don't now how Sorensen isn't riding the bench (at the practice squad)
:dead:

respect. yeah man the Defense coordinator is clearly playing favoritism and going off the past (he's had a few clutch moments but that was in a spot role years ago)

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:dead:

respect. yeah man the Defense coordinator is clearly playing favoritism and going off the past (he's had a few clutch moments but that was in a spot role years ago)
Man back when I was watching every Pats snap dude seemed to be like Duron Harmon minus the cover skills AKA a tip pick guy, just lucky with bounces, in the right spot type shyt, he never was a guy I figured owned a spot as a starter or something

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Man back when I was watching every Pats snap dude seemed to be like Duron Harmon minus the cover skills AKA a tip pick guy, just lucky with bounces, in the right spot type shyt, he never was a guy I figured owned a spot as a starter or something
lol that's a good comparison. He used to always happen to be around the ball at the right time. I suspect he excelled in practice and the D Coordinator fell in love with his intangibles lol

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
lol that's a good comparison. He used to always happen to be around the ball at the right time. I suspect he excelled in practice and the D Coordinator fell in love with his intangibles lol

That buzzword they use when buddy ain't really that athletic for an athlete, but stays bringing that lunch pale to work

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
That buzzword they use when buddy ain't really that athletic for an athlete, but stays bringing that lunch pale to work

:mjlol:you see it
Intangibles, high motor, high IQ, high character...great culture fit...I could go on lol

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

IpLRXhk.png