2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm starting to wonder if Mahomes didn't push it too hard after his surgery in the offseason. I remember him coming back quick as fukk from that. There is no excuse for Mahomes decision making but in the past he was able to get away with it due to his accuracy. For some reason his accuracy has gone to complete shyt.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Alright y'all I'm officially worried about Mahomes now. I was deflecting as much as the next man but this has been going on too long. He's lost all his accuracy and seems his confidence is completely shook.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Alright y'all I'm officially worried about Mahomes now. I was deflecting as much as the next man but this has been going on too long. He's lost all his accuracy and seems his confidence is completely shook.
yeah some of the passes were a little off, but dudes gotta catch them passes. the ball hitting dudes in the helmet or right between their hands. he did a good job just checking down to Williams.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He’s like Favre in 1998. Coming off back to back Super Bowls. Throw a shid ton of INTs. But GB did win 11 games.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I popped one edi too many and was out at halftime :mjlol: I thought about running the recording back but fukk it I caught the highlights and storylines, and I’ll run my podcast circuit over the next couple days.

I’ll say what I saw looked good on defense (without taking into account opponent) and wack on offense. The redzone struggles were :sadcam:

Now what I didn’t watch :mjcry: offense is completely lost and lacking any confidence or continuity. Gore was killing when I was watching, and apparently that’s all he got.

I was already setting my eyes on the draft, but I want these nikkas to prove me wrong smh

Last edited: