2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

malleymal

All Star
Daps
The D seems to be back in the right frame of mind… hoping we can keep it up after the break. Also need to get Gordon involved. Will need him come playoffs like Watkins years back.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The D seems to be back in the right frame of mind… hoping we can keep it up after the break. Also need to get Gordon involved. Will need him come playoffs like Watkins years back.

We seem to have a pattern with our defense since Pat became the starter. They start off slow and then turn up mid season. I really need to see a stat on that lol

not having a solid number 2 is gonna hurt us more than anything I saw a stat that stated Josh Gordon simply isn’t getting open

But then I also saw this. Pat is just making bad decisions

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

drops!!! fukking drops!!!

Who would’ve thought our defense will be carrying the offense.

It's craziness, all of their drops (Kelce and Hill) typically go high in the air instead of falling to ground, making it an easy INT.

It's good that the defense is starting to find its stride...was wondering how they were going to do without Fenton as the #3 CB but they did their thing

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's craziness, all of their drops (Kelce and Hill) typically go high in the air instead of falling to ground, making it an easy INT.

It's good that the defense is starting to find its stride...was wondering how they were going to do without Fenton as the #3 CB but they did their thing

I think we will win out. But our offense leaves a lot to be desired. I do think it’ll
Make a 180 come the playoffs

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I think we will win out. But our offense leaves a lot to be desired. I do think it’ll
Make a 180 come the playoffs

mannnnn..if we win out, we more than likely get that home field advantage :wow::mjgrin:

Something tells me that Andy and Eric Beiniemy have been purposely keeping the playbook more vanilla so folks dont have film on some of the stuff they want to run in the playoffs

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:
mannnnn..if we win out, we more than likely get that home field advantage :wow::mjgrin:

Something tells me that Andy and Eric Beiniemy have been purposely keeping the playbook more vanilla so folks dont have film on some of the stuff they want to run in the playoffs

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Take the RPO’s out the playbook this season. Seems like terrible shyt follows every one…

Defense has been incredible lately. Shout out to Spags for replacing Hughes with Baker early.
yeah RPO's in theory would really open up things for this offense...but I've seen enough situations where tragedy has almost happened :picard: I'll pass.:hubie:

D Baker played a good game.