2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

I want this dude off the team. Him and Tyrann have made business decisions all year.

I’m not the biggest fan of Bolton and Danna..but those kids competed today. Don’t want that loser business decisions shyt ruin them

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of the film I’m seeing is violating my dawg’s pocket presence

1T8BQ7f.png

There’s a million potential explanations, between not being 100%, being shook from last yr, or pressing this yr, but he gotta figure this shyt out man. His standard is too high for some of the plays he’s missing this yr

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I can agree about some of these sour apple ass bandwagon chiefs fans.

Mathieu: Chiefs fan base 'might be one of the most toxic' in sports
Some Kansas City Chiefs players apparently aren't happy with fans' reactions to the team's struggles this season.

Kansas City All-Pro safety Tyrann Mathieu and linebacker Anthony Hitchens both posted comments on an Instagram post from a Chiefs fan account expressing disappointment at criticisms leveled at the team in recent weeks.

"This might be one of the most toxic fan bases in all of sports," Mathieu wrote.

Hitchens pointed out what Kansas City, the reigning back-to-back AFC champion, has achieved in recent years.

"All we did was go to three AFC (championship) games and two Super Bowls and one (Super Bowl) win ... in my first the years here so far," he wrote. "Y'all fans will never be satisfied, it's sad!"

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I can’t say how toxic Chiefs fans are in relation to other teams, but I know Hitchens has to be mad he’s one the players most fans have specifically wanted replaced :pachaha:
As bad the defense has been this season, the offense has consistently put them in bad positions via turnovers. I know them dudes gotta be mad watching everybody talk shyt about them while the offense only putting up 3 points against tennessee and shyt.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As bad the defense has been this season, the offense has consistently put them in bad positions via turnovers. I know them dudes gotta be mad watching everybody talk shyt about them while the offense only putting up 3 points against tennessee and shyt.

Hell yea, they got 3 yrs off putting the offense in bad position too tho. I think they should say fukk all the outside noise and just focus on fixing what can be fixed, but I get that they’re human. I’m sure there’s plenty dikkhead entitled fans, but there’s plenty of eternal optimists they could focus on too

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Spags unit bytching while looking like an all time bad unit. We need to redo the whole defensive side of the ball.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are y’all feeling about tonight? The past week has been negative as fukk but hopefully we win by double digits.

I did see a stat that said we’ve lost 5/6 past meetings to the giants

hopefully Chris Jones stays on DT and Bolton continues to play MLB. He dominated last week

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
How are y’all feeling about tonight? The past week has been negative as fukk but hopefully we win by double digits.

I did see a stat that said we’ve lost 5/6 past meetings to the giants

hopefully Chris Jones stays on DT and Bolton continues to play MLB. He dominated last week
I feel like we pick back up tonight. Hopefully :lupe: