2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Oh and the Oline is hopefully finding their groove a unit. Chase young didn't have and highlights and Mahomes found the open spaces to run for the 1st down marker. If there's one thing i think always helps this offense is when the QB just tucks in and runs for first down.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Pat found himself that second half. League is in trouble.

Juan and Willie made a difference today. Fenton looked really good today.

It's amazing something as simple as replacing 49 for Thornhill and having Willie in for 56 can change the dynamics of the defense (still needs work). Fenton is playing pretty well, all considering.

For as much as Sorensen and Niemann have popped off the screen in the last few weeks for bad plays, I'm glad to see that Thornhill and Willie were even keeled/solid. Don't always have to be super flashy, when solid can get the job done.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh and the Oline is hopefully finding their groove a unit. Chase young didn't have and highlights and Mahomes found the open spaces to run for the 1st down marker. If there's one thing i think always helps this offense is when the QB just tucks in and runs for first down.

And that was with Remmers at RT :ld:Niang has been struggling a little bit so hopefully he’s back to get some reps in fast

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
That’s our only hope, they seem all in if he wants to come :russ:

at this point he could come in as a DE (and maybe have Chris Jones on the inside more where he can shine) or even as a spot linebacker (where he played some in Houston) so we see less of 56 on the field :russ::hubie: