2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wanted to throw this out there. But if the pass rush doesn’t get better I would like them to look at Aldon. I wouldn’t mind us looking at Reuben Foster either. If DOD can’t get Niemann off the field ain’t no point of keeping him.

The fact that DOD did a great job of spying LJ last yr, and Spags didn’t even try it this yr :snoop: like wassup with this nikka man

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Wanted to throw this out there. But if the pass rush doesn’t get better I would like them to look at Aldon. I wouldn’t mind us looking at Reuben Foster either. If DOD can’t get Niemann off the field ain’t no point of keeping him.

Man I know it's super early in the season and I hope I'm not being over reactionary but I would be open to bringing them in for a workout...the Offense will (hopefully) clean up on the turnovers..we need to see a different spark in the Defense (to their credit, they improved on the run defense)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I know it's super early in the season and I hope I'm not being over reactionary but I would be open to bringing them in for a workout...the Offense will (hopefully) clean up on the turnovers..we need to see a different spark in the Defense (to their credit, they improved on the run defense)

We went from the top 2 rushing attacks in the league to the 26th tbf. They’re winning on Herbert’s arm maybe even more than we win on the gawd’s up to this point

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
We went from the top 2 rushing attacks in the league to the 26th tbf. They’re winning on Herbert’s arm maybe even more than we win on the gawd’s up to this point

I mean that's true, I just was trying to positive/look on the bright side lol
Our Run defense is not as bad as the first two weeks (which was TERRIBLE) but definitely not world stoppers.

But facts on Chargers pass vs rush balance being slanted

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean that's true, I just was trying to positive/look on the bright side lol
Our Run defense is not as bad as the first two weeks (which was TERRIBLE) but definitely not world stoppers.

But facts on Chargers pass vs rush balance being slanted

This week will tell me a lot about where the team is early on. I got faith in a rematch with Cleveland and Baltimore, and I’m confident in splitting with the Chargers even tho all 3 are playoff contenders, but the Eagles should be food. And Red needs to go ahead and get that 100th W at the old crib

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
This week will tell me a lot about where the team is early on. I got faith in a rematch with Cleveland and Baltimore, and I’m confident in splitting with the Chargers even tho all 3 are playoff contenders, but the Eagles should be food. And Red needs to go ahead and get that 100th W at the old crib

I definitely think they'll be amped to get revenge on Baltimore (and the Chargers to a lesser extent)...I'm favoring them against the Browns but I feel like every time they play them, Cleveland feels like this is their championship game, so its going to be tough

Eagles should be a W, they have to come out with a purpose and not play down to the perceived level of competition

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

:francis::mjcry: Spags slapping 13 y.o. Juan in the face and 25 y.o.

They trying to break my dawg man..

I don’t like the way they’ve handled this situation at all man. I love the team but unless it’s some super disrespectful shyt..they’re doing Juan grimy.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps

I fw Simms, he broke down the offense issues perfectly. My guy has been lowkey pissing me off at times for the first time. It seems like he doesn’t have the offense mastered as much as usual. It’s only a matter of time before it’s cleaned up and it’s back to MVP time
IpLRXhk.png

Its Mahomes Toe. If you notice he walks and runs with limp and cant push off that foot the same, thats why you have seen a dip in his accuracy. Also Pat was always a QB dependent on pocket breaking down and making big splash plays down the field off of that. But with his toe being fukked up its become more difficult for him to evade pressure while being accurate at the same time. Mahomes need to adjust until he's fully healthy and become a better passer from the pocket. All that running around he does to avoid pressure is only making his foot injury worse.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy how most of us dont know what he's talking about and at the same time know EXACTLY what he's talking about :mjcry:

They trying to break my dawg man..

I don’t like the way they’ve handled this situation at all man. I love the team but unless it’s some super disrespectful shyt..they’re doing Juan grimy.

If he don’t play this wk, somebody gonna pay for a flyover next home game :mjlol: At this point they’re better off being silent, because all an explanation would do is ignite a fire

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its Mahomes Toe. If you notice he walks and runs with limp and cant push off that foot the same, thats why you have seen a dip in his accuracy. Also Pat was always a QB dependent on pocket breaking down and making big splash plays down the field off of that. But with his toe being fukked up its become more difficult for him to evade pressure while being accurate at the same time. Mahomes need to adjust until he's fully healthy and become a better passer from the pocket. All that running around he does to avoid pressure is only making his foot injury worse.

The moving around is on him a lot so far. The line has been holding up well enough, but he’s probably shellshocked from the bums protecting him in the SB. Simms actually said the exact same thing about him not looking 100% after wk 1 or 2 tho. They would be fukkin stupid to have him out there hurt if he’s coming into the season that way. Not saying that’s not the case, it definitely could be.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
The moving around is on him a lot so far. The line has been holding up well enough, but he’s probably shellshocked from the bums protecting him in the SB. Simms actually said the exact same thing about him not looking 100% after wk 1 or 2 tho. They would be fukkin stupid to have him out there hurt if he’s coming into the season that way. Not saying that’s not the case, it definitely could be.

I aint gone say our boy seeing ghosts but I see his trigger (breaking out of the pocket) is quicker than before