2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
He was a good QB but he gets way too much love from this fanbase imo. I’ve seen cats even suggest his number go up in the ring of honor.

I guess it’s because the way

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was a good QB but he gets way too much love from this fanbase imo. I’ve seen cats even suggest his number go up in the ring of honor.

Hahahaha the love is warranted but retiring his number is a bit much

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I was out on him by the end (honestly before it), but I won't act like dude wasn't a key part of Chiefs history, good and bad. I'm not putting him up with the greats, but I won't hate on anybody showing love. Unless it's some ROH shyt :mjlol:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I was out on him by the end (honestly before it), but I won't act like dude wasn't a key part of Chiefs history, good and bad. I'm not putting him up with the greats, but I won't hate on anybody showing love. Unless it's some ROH shyt :mjlol:
Brehs I’ve seen some people say he’s the third or so best QB in our history. I’m like how he did he jump up above Trent or Joe.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I thought this thread was upped bc the Chiefs picked up someone new:russ::russ:

Alex Smith was the ultimate professional, seemed like a cool dude

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I’ve seen some people say he’s the third or so best QB in our history. I’m like how he did he jump up above Trent or Joe.

Na that's OD :mjlol: idc if we weren't alive Lenny got the job done. Give Trent the offense Alex had the first few yrs and maybe the Colts punt one fukkin time:mjcry:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yall might have the best GM in the league lowkey

Yall finessed and put together one of the better olines in the league. Miles better than last seasons even with Schwartz

Depending on how yall draft, it could potentially end up being a top 5 unit
Yeah they've built upon a hell of a team already. I'm hyped for next season.