2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah I expected it to happen but not this bad. Literally everyone at the top is being recruited lol.

Don’t we receive picks when he leave? I think it’s the Rooney Rule change they made in November

I believe A 3rd rd pick for each of them if they're hired. When everybody got to come back this yr, I figured that meant a double up on departures this offszn. The base is still stable tho, so as long as we can draft some quality o-linemen and LBs early it should still be business as usual for the next few

With an emphasis on o-line. The depth is shaky, and Mitch is likely done. The Dr. is gonna need a long time to get back into game shape and rhythm if he does come back

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking Watkins will probably be somewhere else next year, so will Robinson.

how do y’all feel about bringing in AB, Chris Godwin, or Golladay?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking Watkins will probably be somewhere else next year, so will Robinson.

how do y’all feel about bringing in AB, Chris Godwin, or Golladay?

I don't think Sammy has a great market. He hasn't been able to play much in KC, and couldn't even hit his incentives this yr. The talent is obviously still there, but he's gonna need a monster run if he wants the bag. I don't see many teams breaking the bank on him when he has had so much trouble staying on the field. Robinson's market HAS to be gone after that punt return:mjlol: outside of continuity I don't even care if somebody does bring him in.

Honestly I think we need to give Pringle a real shot. They know more than any of us about his practice habits, but damn he shows up any time he gets a shot. I don't think we'll ever be in the market for an AB any time soon unless he's playing for peanuts lol I don't think we get another elite WR from anywhere but the draft.

I would be hype af for a great possession receiver tho, wherever they came from. Somebody can take that pressure off Kelce, and somebody younger is gonna need to fill that role sooner than later anyway.

We need to find one of those Nuk trades :skip:

I typed all that up and literally forgot Hardman existed. Damn DK :wow:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Sammy has a great market. He hasn't been able to play much in KC, and couldn't even hit his incentives this yr. The talent is obviously still there, but he's gonna need a monster run if he wants the bag. I don't see many teams breaking the bank on him when he has had so much trouble staying on the field. Robinson's market HAS to be gone after that punt return:mjlol: outside of continuity I don't even care if somebody does bring him in.

Honestly I think we need to give Pringle a real shot. They know more than any of us about his practice habits, but damn he shows up any time he gets a shot. I don't think we'll ever be in the market for an AB any time soon unless he's playing for peanuts lol I don't think we get another elite WR from anywhere but the draft.

I would be hype af for a great possession receiver tho, wherever they came from. Somebody can take that pressure off Kelce, and somebody younger is gonna need to fill that role sooner than later anyway.

We need to find one of those Nuk trades :skip:

Pringle is GREAT! I do think he deserves the opportunity. I should’ve been getting half of Robinson’s snaps.

Mecole really is gonna have to step up never year!

lol we will never find a Nuk trade hahaha

B.O.B. Was Just terrible smh lol

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pringle is GREAT! I do think he deserves the opportunity. I should’ve been getting half of Robinson’s snaps.

Mecole really is gonna have to step up never year!

lol we will never find a Nuk trade hahaha

B.O.B. Was Just terrible smh lol

Dawg right after I hit post reply I remembered Mecole :mjlol: I'm borderline ready to give up on him outside of kick (not punt) returns. He's gonna need to step it up in a couple wks!

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dawg right after I hit post reply I remembered Mecole :mjlol: I'm borderline ready to give up on him outside of kick (not punt) returns. He's gonna need to step it up in a couple wks!

hahahaha so true!!! He’s been non existent this year. He was supposed to be the speed to compliment Tyreek. What the hell happened?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hahahaha so true!!! He’s been non existent this year. He was supposed to be the speed to compliment Tyreek. What the hell happened?

I’ll stall him out with the lack of real offszn, but he needs to be in the lab with Tyreek all Spring. His route running is still suspect and hands inconsistent. Without Mahomes he might be borderline Samie Parker status rn :dead: too much talent not to be much better

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll stall him out with the lack of real offszn, but he needs to be in the lab with Tyreek all Spring. His route running is still suspect and hands inconsistent. Without Mahomes he might be borderline Samie Parker status rn :dead: too much talent not to be much better

lol now that’s a name I haven’t heard or seen in forever

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Texans game was literally one of the greatest TE games ever from him specifically, and he just puts himself right in the mix with everybody else :wow:

That game was elite. Most DBs are too small to handle him, his route running and wiggle is just as good as the top WRs in the league, and his ability to find holes in zone is better than everyone’s in the league

Lol he really is the best route runner on our team

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

I feel good about this weekend!!!

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

I feel good about this weekend!!!

Business as usual for the gawd :wow: take out the homerism and this is my third most intriguing game of the wkend :mjlol: I'm tryna see Lambo Lamar set up the MVPCG as long as business gets handled like it should, and Brady set up one last chance for Mahomes to get that playoff W if it gets there

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Business as usual for the gawd :wow: take out the homerism and this is my third most intriguing game of the wkend :mjlol: I'm tryna see Lambo Lamar set up the MVPCG as long as business gets handled like it should, and Brady set up one last chance for Mahomes to get that playoff W if it gets there

If Goff has a decent game I really think their defense will keep them in the game.

the Bucs may take this one against the saints lol. I really don’t trust Brees

this bills vs ravens matchup is scary. I feel like if we don’t win the super bowl, one of them will