2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Kelce for OPOY...

I get tired of the conservative shyt though once we go up 14-20 points. We gotta keep our foot on teams necks...
Even though that's two games straights with a bunch of self-inflicted wounds. Today with two turnovers in the red zone and last week not finishing off drives and either one or two red zone turnovers. The offense is still moving the ball at will.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kelce for OPOY...

I get tired of the conservative shyt though once we go up 14-20 points. We gotta keep our foot on teams necks...

I agree but Derrick Henry or Dalvin Cook will get it

Even though that's two games straights with a bunch of self-inflicted wounds. Today with two turnovers in the red zone and last week not finishing off drives and either one or two red zone turnovers. The offense is still moving the ball at will.

This teams keeps proving that an even better offense is better than a great defense

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
D14RyA.gif

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So far we’re 6-5 when playing the Aints! And we’ve beaten them the last two times we’ve played. Dirty Dan had a pick and Tyreek scored the last time. Let’s hope we have the same success with a W Sunday like we did in 2016.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game scares me for real. Just got a bad feeling about it.

Same here. Mike Thomas hasn’t gone off yet and this could be his game, Kamara is gonna give us nightmares, and Latavious Murray is a legit pounder who could run all over us.

But their secondary is terrible!!! If our line can protect Patrick from Jordan and Hendrickson we should be able to beat them every play.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm a little surprised that Frank Clark, Chris Jones, and Eric Fisher all made the Pro Bowl considering the way those of us who've bee watching every game has complained about them.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I'm a little surprised that Frank Clark, Chris Jones, and Eric Fisher all made the Pro Bowl considering the way those of us who've bee watching every game has complained about them.

We’re a popular team but I don’t think any of them deserved to make it.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Offense has got to get their shyt together. I’d consider resting Tyreke with the hamstring next week.

Kelce for OPOY.

Willie should’ve been playing a lot more all season like most of the fans have been asking for. Snead is gonna be a stud. That’s all I really have from today.

We really need Schwartz to come back as well.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Offense has got to get their shyt together. I’d consider resting Tyreke with the hamstring next week.

Kelce for OPOY.

Willie should’ve been playing a lot more all season like most of the fans have been asking for. Snead is gonna be a stud. That’s all I really have from today.

We really need Schwartz to come back as well.

I agree with everything you’ve said.

Tony Gonzalez said he’s tired of us playing down to our competition. And I have to agree with him also.

If our offense don’t play like they really are the best we’re gonna be in for a rude awakening.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

EB got a Lions interview too. I don’t think he makes it through this offseason, and I want him to take the first good opportunity in the NFC he gets :russ:

Party is starting to get broken up at the top :wow:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

EB got a Lions interview too. I don’t think he makes it through this offseason, and I want him to take the first good opportunity in the NFC he gets :russ:

Party is starting to get broken up at the top :wow:

yeah I expected it to happen but not this bad. Literally everyone at the top is being recruited lol.

Don’t we receive picks when he leave? I think it’s the Rooney Rule change they made in November