2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm still holding out hope that the Chiefs are just coasting and saving stuff for the playoffs but I hate them not showing that killer instinct and putting their foot on opponent's throats. I want them to keep that pressure on the Steelers but they keep playing with their food and making a lot of these games a lot tougher than they need to be.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm still holding out hope that the Chiefs are just coasting and saving stuff for the playoffs but I hate them not showing that killer instinct and putting their foot on opponent's throats. I want them to keep that pressure on the Steelers but they keep playing with their food and making a lot of these games a lot tougher than they need to be.

The AFC championship game gonna be a Nightmare for me if it comes down to y’all vs Steelers:stopitslime:

Cuz then I would have to choose between the Franchise that cheated to defeat us last season or the franchise that’s now getting further from us in Championship:what:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Things weren’t going our way last night. It seems like we were battling the refs also. But our offense literally marched to the redzone almost every drive.

Andy play calling can sometime bite us in the butt. But ever since Pat became the starter the team somehow pulls it off.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

The AFC championship game gonna be a Nightmare for me if it comes down to y’all vs Steelers:stopitslime:

Cuz then I would have to choose between the Franchise that cheated to defeat us last season or the franchise that’s now getting further from us in Championship:what: