2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If they're going to cover most of this year's salary and if he's willing to do what Diggs did with Houston and rework his remaining years I say do it. He's a vet and playoff proven.

A second rounder is too much though given his age and injury history. A third should suffice.

Veach probably won't even pick up the phone though :francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

If they're going to cover most of this year's salary and if he's willing to do what Diggs did with Houston and rework his remaining years I say do it. He's a vet and playoff proven.

A second rounder is too much though given his age and injury history. A third should suffice.

Veach probably won't even pick up the phone though :francis:

Is he over 30? I thought Veech made a point that he doesn’t want to deal with any WRs over 30. In with you though. Can’t sit on your hands and not try to improve a Super Bowl quality squad where you can and they desperately need a new WR.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he over 30? I thought Veech made a point that he doesn’t want to deal with any WRs over 30. In with you though. Can’t sit on your hands and not try to improve a Super Bowl quality squad where you can and they desperately need a new WR.

He's 31 :francis:

Veach and Andy drive me crazy when it comes to WR's. They're so rigid in what they want so they end up getting a Kadarius Toney because he's under 30, small, and fast. Thing is they sent the Giants a 3rd and a 6th for him. He had a grand total of 591 yards and 2 touchdowns his entire career, was a head case, couldn't stay healthy, yet he was worth a 3rd and a 6th for jet sweeps :why:

Their track record with WR's is horrible but Mahomes keeps bailing them out. Get him some help already. Yeah you got Hollywood and Worthy but they're of course small and fast. With Rice and Hollywood down they need to do something big. Get the 3peat and you can sort out the rest later.

Kupp has the route running and like Kelce he knows how to find spots and get himself open. Damn his age. He's only got one guaranteed year left at 20 million. Rework his deal for a shot to contend. Give the Rams a conditional pick in case he misses any more games.

Now if he won't rework the deal fine. Let the Steelers pay him but at least pivot to Diontae. I wouldn't even mind them getting him and not even trying for Kupp but they could've made that deal by now. Waiting until the deadline because you want Carolina to pay him a few more checks risks another team like Baltimore swooping in.

Watch them get no one and Patrick still pulls it off and we look stupid just like season. I'm just tired of these nail biting games:mjlol: