2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Rice had two MRI's and they haven't confirmed an ACL injury. Said they'll do more testing next week. Could be too much swelling to get a clear picture but:

Hoping for the best and he's back this season.

He’s Andy guy and Pat was tired of EB getting on him when he played like shyt. Which surprisingly is needed lately..

They've been looking sloppy ever since EB left. They coast until it's playoff time.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So Rice had two MRI's and they haven't confirmed an ACL injury. Said they'll do more testing next week. Could be too much swelling to get a clear picture but:

Hoping for the best and he's back this season.

They've been looking sloppy ever since EB left. They coast until it's playoff time.

As long as he's back at some point this year and rushed I'm happy as hell. Take all the time they need to rest him up. If that's true that's a huge relief. I wonder if they think he can comeback this year if it prevents them from trading for another WR.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as he's back at some point this year and rushed I'm happy as hell. Take all the time they need to rest him up. If that's true that's a huge relief. I wonder if they think he can comeback this year if it prevents them from trading for another WR.

It's not just Rashee. They need to replace Hollywood.

They never seem to want to trade for a WR in season but they gotta stop that. Amari Cooper is dirt cheap so there's no cap excuse. I get that they could never land a big name because they're all getting 10-20 million but these are the options:

dD1Vmuf.png

How often do you get a WR as good as Amari for that price? Hell, send them a higher pick than he's worth just get it done. He's going to be traded so don't let a team you might face get him.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It's not just Rashee. They need to replace Hollywood.

They never seem to want to trade for a WR in season but they gotta stop that. Amari Cooper is dirt cheap so there's no cap excuse. I get that they could never land a big name because they're all getting 10-20 million but these are the options:

dD1Vmuf.png

How often do you get a WR as good as Amari for that price? Hell, send them a higher pick than he's worth just get it done. He's going to be traded so don't let a team you might face get him.
Cooper is the only one I'd want to see them pursue aggressively and maybe Boyd. The issue with trading for WRs mid-season is that word is the Chiefs playbook is complicated to learn and involves a lot of read and react so it's hard to work in new WRs. Boyd wouldn't be too bad. Cooper they should for sure pursue aggressively.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cooper is the only one I'd want to see them pursue aggressively and maybe Boyd. The issue with trading for WRs mid-season is that word is the Chiefs playbook is complicated to learn and involves a lot of read and react so it's hard to work in new WRs. Boyd wouldn't be too bad. Cooper they should for sure pursue aggressively.

Andy gotta break out of that fit in the system thinking and start going for talent. Cooper or DHop will figure it out. Let them run routes they're comfortable with until they learn. They know how to get open. They'll get in sync with Patrick.

I have a feeling they're going to let DHop and Cooper end up on BMore or Buffalo and settle for Darius Slayton :francis:

It's maddening that they refuse to get a big name WR. With the way the defense is playing that would have them winning by two scores instead of having to come back and win on a late FG.