2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has to be four weeks. He’s (CEH) not good anyway. If I’m Veach, I call up Hunt or snatch Dalvin Cook off the Cowboys practice squad

Hunt should have a grasp on the system. They need someone to step in now so he's the best fit.

They better not have him scratched off the list because of how things ended. That was a lightweight offense and enough time has gone by.

Having two rookies in the backfield isn't smart so bringing Emani Bailey off the practice squad isn't doable.

I read an article saying they shouldn't sign Hunt because they need a workhorse and he's no longer that. What workhorse backs are just sitting on the couch? It's either sign an older guy who's not in his prime or snatch a vet off a practice squad. Either way you're not getting a Pro Bowler. You take the best fit and hold down the fort until Pacheco gets back.

This is why I wanted them to cut CEH and either draft an RB high (which would've been a 3rd or 4th the way RB's dropped) or sign a guy like Singletary. I really don't get why Veach holds on to guys who clearly aren't good. CEH been expendable.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
really don't get why Veach holds on to guys who clearly aren't good. CEH been expendable.
While you paying CJ, Pat, Travis, and then McDuffie soon, guess you gotta go cheap elsewhere. Personally, I don’t think Pacheco is long for this league to begin with. His style is too herky jerky and aesthetically unpleasant. Injuries are gonna rack up for him soon if he gets the wrong one

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While you paying CJ, Pat, Travis, and then McDuffie soon, guess you gotta go cheap elsewhere. Personally, I don’t think Pacheco is long for this league to begin with. His style is too herky jerky and aesthetically unpleasant. Injuries are gonna rack up for him soon if he gets the wrong one

I think Pacheco can hold up. He's been running that way for two seasons. He just got rolled up on. Seen that happen to about 5 players this weekend. Just bad luck...

Every RB is going to slow down at 28-29 anyway. As long as you get 4-6 seasons out of them you're good.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We cannot go into the next week with Carson Steele as our RB1.

They have to.

Pacheco got 19 carries and Steele got 7. No other RB got any.

Even if they bring someone in they won't get the bulk of the carries. Probably looking at Steele getting 15 and Perine getting 6.