2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Veach should consider using a 3-5th RD pick to acquire some type of additional value at WR.

For the record I thought we should've gotten 2 in the draft off RIP, would've rather gotten a guy at the pick we used on the TE project.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I read they thought it would fix itself on its own but was not healing properly so they had to go the surgery route.

Should've just gotten the surgery from jump off that was case. They let a month go by for nothing.

They wanted Hollywood for his speed but there's no one out there who can replicate that. They don't really need to bring anyone in but I if they do why not just see what Michael Thomas looks like? They have enough depth that if he's indeed washed it won't matter much because Hollywood will turn late November/early December.

Wonder if there's anyone they could trade for.

Bright side is Hollywood got the injury early instead of late in the season.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Should've just gotten the surgery from jump off that was case. They let a month go by for nothing.

They wanted Hollywood for his speed but there's no one out there who can replicate that. They don't really need to bring anyone in but I if they do why not just see what Michael Thomas looks like? They have enough depth that if he's indeed washed it won't matter much because Hollywood will turn late November/early December.

Wonder if there's anyone they could trade for.

Bright side is Hollywood got the injury early instead of late in the season.
Definitely hope that Veach is on the phone, though I suspect a few of the WRs already on the team will have to step up in that WR3 role.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely hope that Veach is on the phone, though I suspect a few of the WRs already on the team will have to step up in that WR3 role.

Excluding Rice because he's legit they won with MVS, Mecole, and Watson.

They now have Rice, Worthy, and Juju so they're much improved at WR. Unless they call up Ross or Niko I don't think Veach makes a move. A trade could happen but I have no idea who's out there that a team wants to send to KC.

I say go for Michael Thomas if a signing will happen. I don't see the upside with Renfrow. Julio Jones is out there. It's slim pickings for free agent WR's and most of them aren't good or vets with questionable durability.

Best move is probably no move. Can't forget that Perine is another weapon who's going to make an impact in the passing game as he gets more acclimated to the system.

They're fine. Just play things out and hopefully Hollywood is back for the playoff push.

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Excluding Rice because he's legit they won with MVS, Mecole, and Watson.

They now have Rice, Worthy, and Juju so they're much improved at WR. Unless they call up Ross or Niko I don't think Veach makes a move. A trade could happen but I have no idea who's out there that a team wants to send to KC.

I say go for Michael Thomas if a signing will happen. I don't see the upside with Renfrow. Julio Jones is out there. It's slim pickings for free agent WR's and most of them aren't good or vets with questionable durability.

Best move is probably no move. Can't forget that Perine is another weapon who's going to make an impact in the passing game as he gets more acclimated to the system.

They're fine. Just play things out and hopefully Hollywood is back for the playoff push.
at bolded :ehh: you make a GREAT point bruh

Michael Thomas could be interesting but like you said maybe they don't want to mess with the chemistry in the WR room too much

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at bolded :ehh: you make a GREAT point bruh

Michael Thomas could be interesting but like you said maybe they don't want to mess with the chemistry in the WR room too much

His salary wouldn't be guaranteed so it's no risk bringing him in. He could be a solid chain mover.

I don't understand why the Ravens haven't signed him. They have nothing at WR after Flowers. Chiefs bringing him in could be a good move to keep him away from another team.

Gotta remember Veach didn't make a move for WR help last season when everyone said they needed it. Still won the Super Bowl.