2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Leo Chenal is going to be a star.

Bolton needs to come off the field in definitive 3rd down passing situations.

Rashee catches 100 passes this year. He’s supplanted Travis as WR1. Loved what I saw from Perine on 3rd down.

Very proud of Jaylen Watson and Trent

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Leo Chenal is going to be a star.

Bolton needs to come off the field in definitive 3rd down passing situations.

Rashee catches 100 passes this year. He’s supplanted Travis as WR1. Loved what I saw from Perine on 3rd down.

Very proud of Jaylen Watson and Trent
yeah dude really seems like he has an expanded route tree this year. (or they're trusting him to show his routes)

the DB's played really well too, all things considered

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
yeah dude really seems like he has an expanded route tree this year. (or they're trusting him to show his routes)

the DB's played really well too, all things considered
He got in some shyt this offseason but I also saw him with Hollywood and Pat working on his craft.

Coach is moving him around and putting him in positions to cook LB’s and if you’re putting a LB on 4…Pat is throwing his way every time.

Cant wait for Hollywood to get back.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
He got in some shyt this offseason but I also saw him with Hollywood and Pat working on his craft.

Coach is moving him around and putting him in positions to cook LB’s and if you’re putting a LB on 4…Pat is throwing his way every time.

Cant wait for Hollywood to get back.
yep, that's easy money all day, especially across the middle

Hollywood, Worthy,Hardman..that speed plus Kelce/Rice underneath ...in all likelihood Ravens defense is still Top 5 this year...so to get 27 while also leaving room to improve is encouraging

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
yep, that's easy money all day, especially across the middle

Hollywood, Worthy,Hardman..that speed plus Kelce/Rice underneath ...in all likelihood Ravens defense is still Top 5 this year...so to get 27 while also leaving room to improve is encouraging
That's why I hate week 1 reactions because people don't take into account that sometimes you just play a hard ass opponent so everything won't look as easy. Like you said to put up 27 on what'll likely finish the year as one of the best defenses while missing one of the top 2 WRs and having many correctable mistakes should scare the hell out of the rest of the league.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That was a peak banner night :blessed: The night everybody expected against the Lions

This is going to be the best roster of the era up to this point, on both sides of the ball (balanced between offense/defense, not the absolute best offense or best defense)
I honestly think this could end up being the best offense we've seen from the Chiefs. Once we get to playing some of those weaker defense and all the new players develop chemistry with each other I see it looking like the Tyreek years.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think this could end up being the best offense we've seen from the Chiefs. Once we get to playing some of those weaker defense and all the new players develop chemistry with each other I see it looking like the Tyreek years.
I can definitely see it if Hollywood comes back respectably. If Travis doesn’t have to be the GOAT every week because they’re focused on Rashee, X, and Hollywood at every depth, on top of Noah stepping up, and Pop keeping the front 7 honest, it is scary hours.

I just gotta see it in action

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
That's why I hate week 1 reactions because people don't take into account that sometimes you just play a hard ass opponent so everything won't look as easy. Like you said to put up 27 on what'll likely finish the year as one of the best defenses while missing one of the top 2 WRs and having many correctable mistakes should scare the hell out of the rest of the league.
yep there's a lot of football left. I wouldn't be surprised if that Ravens defense goes on a run shutting teams down (keeping them with low scores)

the bolded is wild when you think about it

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I can definitely see it if Hollywood comes back respectably. If Travis doesn’t have to be the GOAT every week because they’re focused on Rashee, X, and Hollywood at every depth, on top of Noah stepping up, and Pop keeping the front 7 honest, it is scary hours.

I just gotta see it in action
every week somebody new going off. would be crazy :banderas:
yep, pacing Trav for the playoffs would be a GREAT look

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man I read a post that said X got more regular season IDs than Skyy does in his career. It caught me off guard :lupe: :dead:
Bruh went his whole rookie yr without one until a lollipop in the SB. If you’d never seen X or the Chiefs before, it would be apparent that he jumps off the tape, where Skyy is a quintessential small school JAG. I didn’t realize bruh is one of UT’s most productive receivers ever in 3 yrs :dead: He ain’t Tyreek but that deep fear is gonna hit the same

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Bruh went his whole rookie yr without one until a lollipop in the SB. If you’d never seen X or the Chiefs before, it would be apparent that he jumps off the tape, where Skyy is a quintessential small school JAG. I didn’t realize bruh is one of UT’s most productive receivers ever in 3 yrs :dead: He ain’t Tyreek but that deep fear is gonna hit the same
Once Hollywood comes back..Travis and Rashee will feel like that Bron meme…”can’t believe this is my life”. They’ll be wide open nh underneath all game