2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Bruh went his whole rookie yr without one until a lollipop in the SB. If you’d never seen X or the Chiefs before, it would be apparent that he jumps off the tape, where Skyy is a quintessential small school JAG. I didn’t realize bruh is one of UT’s most productive receivers ever in 3 yrs :dead: He ain’t Tyreek but that deep fear is gonna hit the same
at the bolded, I'm not going to lie I was so happy for the bruh when he caught that pass in the SB

yeah Xavier was the man down here (Adonai is nice too)...salute to Buffalo for helping secure the pick lol

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
at the bolded, I'm not going to lie I was so happy for the bruh when he caught that pass in the SB

yeah Xavier was the man down here (Adonai is nice too)...salute to Buffalo for helping secure the pick lol
I thought it would be a launching pad for bro, but it was business as usual immediately :francis:

Man I thought the Chiefs had it bad growing up, but goddamn to be a Bills fan, especially starting in the 90s :why: all the fumes but no cigar to show for it over decades. At least we just weren’t really on shyt

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I thought it would be a launching pad for bro, but it was business as usual immediately :francis:

Man I thought the Chiefs had it bad growing up, but goddamn to be a Bills fan, especially starting in the 90s :why: all the fumes but no cigar to show for it over decades. At least we just weren’t really on shyt
shyt we were what the Bills are currently until Mahomes came. So many playoff heartbreaks or teams with dominant regular seasons just to fizzle out soon as the playoffs hit.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Bruh went his whole rookie yr without one until a lollipop in the SB. If you’d never seen X or the Chiefs before, it would be apparent that he jumps off the tape, where Skyy is a quintessential small school JAG. I didn’t realize bruh is one of UT’s most productive receivers ever in 3 yrs :dead: He ain’t Tyreek but that deep fear is gonna hit the same
Once Hollywood comes back..Travis and Rashee will feel like that Bron meme…”can’t believe this is my life”. They’ll be wide open nh underneath all game

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

bruh I watched this and thought it was the start of something

Being a Bills fans in the early 90's must have been super ROUGH :mjcry:

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So did it get worse or what, cuz I coulda sworn they specifically said it wouldn’t require surgery? Second opinion?

Damn that’s fukked up. Hopefully X progresses through the season like Rashee did

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So did it get worse or what, cuz I coulda sworn they specifically said it wouldn’t require surgery? Second opinion?

Damn that’s fukked up. Hopefully X progresses through the season like Rashee did
From what I read they thought it would fix itself on its own but was not healing properly so they had to go the surgery route.