2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dawg is so fukking great. Pat’s are the only QB Schools I watch :pachaha: I need to catch some other ones

I really wanna know if he was going for Kelce or MVS on the pick. My guess would be Kelce because it’s Kelce, and he just sailed the off-platform throw. That play was definitely there. Idk why he thought that bomb to Hardman was a prayer originally. I thought the broadcast showed he was throwing to open space at some point, but that’s irrelevant

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm loving going to other team's Reddits. Broncos, Bills, and Raiders fans having full blown meltdowns. 49ers fans now saying the game was rigged cause the Chiefs didn't get called for holding as if they didn't get away with holding as well. For the most part the refs stayed out of it. Folks just can't cope with a loss.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man I hope we resign CJ95

No matter what the number is, though, the Chiefs are certain to get Mahomes' cap number lower for 2024 by the start of the new league year in March. A simple contract restructure would save the team roughly $37 million in cap space, and Mahomes would have a cap hit in 2024 in the low 20s.

That would give the Chiefs a little breathing room to re-sign pending free agents like cornerback L'Jarius Sneed or defensive tackle Chris Jones. It would also give Kansas City an opportunity to trade for or sign a wide receiver.

That should clear up money for CJ. The only thing is will he be willing to sign under $30 million. Aaron Donald is the highest paid at 31 and the next up is 24. Give him 26 and include incentives that get him closer to Donald. Ideally he'd take less for the 3 peat run but he deserves a contract.

Franchise tag Sneed and hopefully there's money for Calvin Ridley. I don't think Mike Evans will sign under $20 million and some team will probably overpay Tee Higgins. Ridley should be at a decent price. I can see them not paying big at WR and bringing in a few cheaper vets like Michael Thomas, Curtis Samuel, Tyler Boyd, or Darnell Mooney. I think they should trade for D Hop, sign 1-2 cheap vets, draft a WR who can take the top off a defense, cut/resign MVS, get Ross ready, and keep Mecole or Watson.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
That should clear up money for CJ. The only thing is will he be willing to sign under $30 million. Aaron Donald is the highest paid at 31 and the next up is 24. Give him 26 and include incentives that get him closer to Donald. Ideally he'd take less for the 3 peat run but he deserves a contract.

Franchise tag Sneed and hopefully there's money for Calvin Ridley. I don't think Mike Evans will sign under $20 million and some team will probably overpay Tee Higgins. Ridley should be at a decent price. I can see them not paying big at WR and bringing in a few cheaper vets like Michael Thomas, Curtis Samuel, Tyler Boyd, or Darnell Mooney. I think they should trade for D Hop, sign 1-2 cheap vets, draft a WR who can take the top off a defense, cut/resign MVS, get Ross ready, and keep Mecole or Watson.
if we can keep Jones, tag Sneed it will definitely be interesting to see what happens to the WR room...only ones that are certain to be here are Rashee Rice and Watson (believe he has a year left), maybe Ross...everything else is up in the air