2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still laughing at all the 49ers fans claiming the game was rigged against them. As if the TD on the trick play shouldn't have been called back. Or the (I think) 3 plays that should've been Chiefs first downs that the refs marked short. I'm still not sure why Reid didn't challenge any of them. 49ers got away with some obvious ass holds as well as the Chiefs. Hell if the game was rigged they could've easily reversed that Kyle Juszczyk catch on 3rd down that came loose when he hit the ground.

Andy rarely throws the red flag lol

They scored from a trick play Cmac averaged 3 yds our defense had them in check. They couldn’t stop Pat when they needed to but we stopped them 😂

They’re the 40whiners for a reason

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at the first point...I know Toney and Skyy are definitely in the doghouse with most of the Kingdom so I understand.

yeah Lockett does make a pretty penny, but if he was released might be for the cheap...still he's on the other side of 30, so I'm sure Veach isn't in a rush to sign him...just trying to think outside the box

Had to Google him to age check and didn't realize he's only 31. I was thinking more like 34. Seems like he's been around forever:pachaha:

I've always been a big Lockette fan but I see him more as a 1 year rental and I'd prefer getting a player Patrick can rely on for 3+ years. If they can't land a guy like Ridley or they do and Lockette wants to come in at a low cost to get a ring than great.

I don't want Patrick playing without a true #1 but they have won 2 straight without one. I'd prioritize the defense first and see what's left. I'm anticipating drafting a WR in the first and signing low cost upgrades. Lockette would be a good veteran presence. I don't feel great about having to lean on a rookie and second year WR so I'd prefer not drafting one and addressing it through free agency.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Had to Google him to age check and didn't realize he's only 31. I was thinking more like 34. Seems like he's been around forever:pachaha:

I've always been a big Lockette fan but I see him more as a 1 year rental and I'd prefer getting a player Patrick can rely on for 3+ years. If they can't land a guy like Ridley or they do and Lockette wants to come in at a low cost to get a ring than great.

I don't want Patrick playing without a true #1 but they have won 2 straight without one. I'd prioritize the defense first and see what's left. I'm anticipating drafting a WR in the first and signing low cost upgrades. Lockette would be a good veteran presence. I don't feel great about having to lean on a rookie and second year WR so I'd prefer not drafting one and addressing it through free agency.
at bolded ....not trying to be funny but you probably saw a picture of him without his helmet on and guessed his age :russ: no Tyler slander lol:hubie:

he would definitely fall into the rental option so I could see preferring a more long term solution at WR...get a good free agent WR, draft another one and we should be in a great position

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm still laughing at all the 49ers fans claiming the game was rigged against them. As if the TD on the trick play shouldn't have been called back. Or the (I think) 3 plays that should've been Chiefs first downs that the refs marked short. I'm still not sure why Reid didn't challenge any of them. 49ers got away with some obvious ass holds as well as the Chiefs. Hell if the game was rigged they could've easily reversed that Kyle Juszczyk catch on 3rd down that came loose when he hit the ground.
The best part is seeing them get their complaints set up a week before the game even happened.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
The best part is seeing them get their complaints set up a week before the game even happened.
bruh :dead: from Nick Bosa calling for offensive holding pregame, to the hotel alarm, to them working out at UNLV (which as the "away" team its customary to do) the 49ers were on one the entire week leading up to the game. Had me like :lupe:hoping nothing :mjpls: fluky happened.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I still can't believe this franchise just rattled off 3 Superbowls. :ohlawd:
And no sign of it slowing down as the team is well positioned for the future and all the main rivals are at the point where QB salary bumps are going to force them to lose a lot of roster depth. Just to blessed enough to watch Mahomes week to week makes all the years of failure worth it. The fact that he's winning on top of it puts it over the top.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Combine starts Monday free agency March 13 :blessed:

Hoping that the two WR's KC should be looking at don't impress too much that get they taken off the board early.
Maybe they'll do like last year and broadcast working out with certain players, then pick up a "Rashee Rice...who???" player later. :lolbron: We didn't find out Rice worked out with Mahomes until draft night. :dead:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe they'll do like last year and broadcast working out with certain players, then pick up a "Rashee Rice...who???" player later. :lolbron: We didn't find out Rice worked out with Mahomes until draft night. :dead:

Don't forget they also drafted Skyy Moore over Pickens and took CEH over Tee Higgins:beli:

They gotta take Troy Franklin if he falls to 32. I think he gets taken before that so hopefully they can find another Rice or a Puka type talent day 2 or 3.

Veach needs to let Mahomes make the pick again.