2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I love it. Does Spags just not want to be a head coach anymore?

He was 11-41 as a head coach

Probabaly realizes it’s easier to play the DC role for sure. Andy is definitely hands off with the defense and lets him do what he does

On another note. Justin Reid is about to make a killing with those in Spags with trust shirts. Mine still hasn’t made it though lol

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
For some strange reason the WR room was not focused in the regular season but were in the playoffs.

Moving forward I think we should tgrab 2 in the draft, pickup Nuke, drop sky (I forgot he was on the team) , Toney, and Richie James, and keep MVS, Mecole, and Watson.

But we really gotta find a Kelce replacement and fast this maybe his last year in the league
Real light TE prospects this season. I was in here begging them to take Musgrave in last years draft. Can’t get Bowers and the only other TE I trust is Sanders from Texas. Knowing this FO, they’ll sit back and grab Mason Fairchild from KU. He’s not bad but leaves a lot to be desired.

No way would I go after D Hop. He’s washed IMO. If he doesn’t get tagged, Evans should be the goal. Or try to get Pittman or Hollywood.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real light TE prospects this season. I was in here begging them to take Musgrave in last years draft. Can’t get Bowers and the only other TE I trust is Sanders from Texas. Knowing this FO, they’ll sit back and grab Mason Fairchild from KU. He’s not bad but leaves a lot to be desired.

No way would I go after D Hop. He’s washed IMO. If he doesn’t get tagged, Evans should be the goal. Or try to get Pittman or Hollywood.

Didn’t Nuke put up a stack this year will Tannehill and Will Levis? He can most definitely boom with rice and Kelce on the field

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal