2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps

*According to @EliasSports Patrick Mahomes became the 1st player in NFL history with at least 20 Pass TD (21) and 1 or fewer Int in his first 8 games of the season. He is the 1st Chiefs player with 400 Pass yards, 5 Pass TD and 0 Int in a game

*Patrick Mahomes has now thrown 14 TD on screens since becoming the starter in 2018, twice as many as the next-closest QB over that span (Tom Brady – 7). Mecole Hardman now has 8 career TD of at least 30 yards, 2 more than any other player since making his debut last season.

*Kansas City now has 14 takeaways on the season, which is tied with Cleveland and Seattle for the most in the NFL.

*Reid just continues to climb the all-time wins list, as he matched Curly Lambeau for the fifth-most wins (regular and postseason) in NFL history on Sunday. Reid's next victory – No. 230 – will move him into sole possession of fifth all-time.

Only Don Shula (347), George Halas (324), Bill Belichick (306) and Tom Landry (270) have more career victories than Reid.

I’m an old head and have watched football for a long time. Mahomes is unlike anyone I’ve seen before. No weaknesses, goat arm with accuracy. Just fast enough to scramble, yet big enough to fight for yards.

only this 3rd year basically too. Scary

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Giants fans didn’t like him but he was a rookie last year. Our secondary coaches amazing so it he will make the turn.

Veach is just amazing man

I got faith in the coaches and HB to get him as good as he's gonna be. Even if he is a legit bust, we gave up nothing to get a 1st rd pick. Read he was taken one pick after the pick we sent Seattle for Frank Clark, too :mjgrin:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got faith in the coaches and HB to get him as good as he's gonna be. Even if he is a legit bust, we gave up nothing to get a 1st rd pick. Read he was taken one pick after the pick we sent Seattle for Frank Clark, too :mjgrin:

hahahaha the football gods are blessing us.

even though we were gonna beat the Faiders Sunday I saw they have starting defensive players on the COVID list that won’t play Sunday

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hahahaha the football gods are blessing us.

even though we were gonna beat the Faiders Sunday I saw they have starting defensive players on the COVID list that won’t play Sunday

raiders-fan-clelin-ferrell.jpg

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Offense looked solid last night. Travis is having an all time great season for a TE. Reek is having a really good year as well. Was glad to see LevBell get a TD as well.

I understand it’s only been like 10 months but Coach saying Juan is a situational guy has me a bit worried. We need more from Frank Clark too. I’m giving Chris a pass but we need more from him as well.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Offense looked solid last night. Travis is having an all time great season for a TE. Reek is having a really good year as well. Was glad to see LevBell get a TD as well.

I understand it’s only been like 10 months but Coach saying Juan is a situational guy has me a bit worried. We need more from Frank Clark too. I’m giving Chris a pass but we need more from him as well.
Agreed. I was complaining in the game thread about how blockable Frank Clark and Chris Jones seem this year. QBs getting way too much time in the pocket has been a consistent theme all year.

Mahomes/Kelce combo got me undefeated in fantasy. A $300 entry fee league with all randoms. I'm 11-0 now largely due to being able to get Mahomes and Kelce in auction for 30 each. I ain't even realize just how crazy Kelce's season was until looking at all of his stats this weekend.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Agreed. I was complaining in the game thread about how blockable Frank Clark and Chris Jones seem this year. QBs getting way too much time in the pocket has been a consistent theme all year.

Mahomes/Kelce combo got me undefeated in fantasy. A $300 entry fee league with all randoms. I'm 11-0 now largely due to being able to get Mahomes and Kelce in auction for 30 each. I ain't even realize just how crazy Kelce's season was until looking at all of his stats this weekend.

Trav keeps up his pace and he’ll have the most yards for a TE ever in one season. Just incredible production. Guy is a HOFer.

We’re on the same page with Chris and Frank. Those two dominating in the trenches in the second half of last year was so key in our run. I’m
hoping it’s just a slump but with 189 million on that defensive line...Carr shouldn’t have been chilling like he was last night. shyt pissed me off. We need to bring Tamba back to help coach cause Frank has no moves.