2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
https://youtu.be/PofQMHSWJ9U

Nick Wright summed up being a chiefs fan all this year!

IT HAS BEEN STRESSFUL AND EVERY GAME HAS CAUSED ANXIETY!

We know we can blow out everyone but Andy Reid came into the year wanting to play more conservative and run more and my god I hate it

I don't remember what I was watching yesterday, but they were saying our recent record in "shootouts" is nowhere near the record in closer games, oddly enough. So he's tryna play Marty ball now, except there's actually a potent offense behind it :ehh: if the line can control the line of scrimmage anywhere near what happened in Buffalo, it's gonna be a long fukkin yr :wow: Buffalo defense looks to have fallen off a cliff tho. I can't wait until that Bucs game. Strength on strength

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember what I was watching yesterday, but they were saying our recent record in "shootouts" is nowhere near the record in closer games, oddly enough. So he's tryna play Marty ball now, except there's actually a potent offense behind it :ehh: if the line can control the line of scrimmage anywhere near what happened in Buffalo, it's gonna be a long fukkin yr :wow: Buffalo defense looks to have fallen off a cliff tho. I can't wait until that Bucs game. Strength on strength

The bucs game will become a shootout for us. They blitz so much and Pat burns blitzes

Sunday will really let us know how good our line could be

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had no idea our pass defense ranked so well. Can’t wait until Sneed is healthy again. Fenton has took a leap too. They can probably let Ward go

I think it’s an actually functional version of 2018 where teams are getting good yards on the ground, and Andy isn’t getting out on teams to force the pass.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had no idea our pass defense ranked so well. Can’t wait until Sneed is healthy again. Fenton has took a leap too. They can probably let Ward go

Surprisingly only 1 team has scored more than 20 on our defense. They’re a real solid unit. But since we’re playing conservative this year it seems to take away from them