2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:

He may still have it

As a life long Chiefs fan, this is crazy to see

tenor.gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

We are watching an all time elite trio brehs with Reek, Trav & Pat...

They complement each other so perfectly. When Sammy is back in the fold :banderas: looks like November is time to get down to business. I had no idea watching Reek at OSU that I would ever be looking at an elite NFL receiver. Gundy bytch ass only played him at RB and returner. Grounds alone to get fired :mjlol: he definitely put in that work to get there tho

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

*According to @EliasSports Patrick Mahomes became the 1st player in NFL history with at least 20 Pass TD (21) and 1 or fewer Int in his first 8 games of the season. He is the 1st Chiefs player with 400 Pass yards, 5 Pass TD and 0 Int in a game

*Patrick Mahomes has now thrown 14 TD on screens since becoming the starter in 2018, twice as many as the next-closest QB over that span (Tom Brady – 7). Mecole Hardman now has 8 career TD of at least 30 yards, 2 more than any other player since making his debut last season.

*Kansas City now has 14 takeaways on the season, which is tied with Cleveland and Seattle for the most in the NFL.

*Reid just continues to climb the all-time wins list, as he matched Curly Lambeau for the fifth-most wins (regular and postseason) in NFL history on Sunday. Reid's next victory – No. 230 – will move him into sole possession of fifth all-time.

Only Don Shula (347), George Halas (324), Bill Belichick (306) and Tom Landry (270) have more career victories than Reid.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

*According to @EliasSports Patrick Mahomes became the 1st player in NFL history with at least 20 Pass TD (21) and 1 or fewer Int in his first 8 games of the season. He is the 1st Chiefs player with 400 Pass yards, 5 Pass TD and 0 Int in a game

*Patrick Mahomes has now thrown 14 TD on screens since becoming the starter in 2018, twice as many as the next-closest QB over that span (Tom Brady – 7). Mecole Hardman now has 8 career TD of at least 30 yards, 2 more than any other player since making his debut last season.

*Kansas City now has 14 takeaways on the season, which is tied with Cleveland and Seattle for the most in the NFL.

*Reid just continues to climb the all-time wins list, as he matched Curly Lambeau for the fifth-most wins (regular and postseason) in NFL history on Sunday. Reid's next victory – No. 230 – will move him into sole possession of fifth all-time.

Only Don Shula (347), George Halas (324), Bill Belichick (306) and Tom Landry (270) have more career victories than Reid.

z8om3v3abxw51.jpg

It ain’t gonna ever make sense to me that we got him brehs
1T8BQ7f.png

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this has me nervous guys! I’m sure more of our defense will end up on the list. The panthers have a good offense plus Cmac will be back, Moore and Anderson are leading the league in receiving yards smh

Should we panic?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

this has me nervous guys! I’m sure more of our defense will end up on the list. The panthers have a good offense plus Cmac will be back, Moore and Anderson are leading the league in receiving yards smh

Should we panic?

fukk man that's scary as hell. Luckily the Chiefs are deep and I think they can handle anybody sitting out.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That doesn’t mean he’s out yet I’m pretty sure. And they still gonna have to put up 30 they’re scoring 22 a game :mjlol: