2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Still salt mining
nrbijWd.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We just celebrating our little old two, y’all got all the rings breh :therethere:

y’all just need to admit that 3rd and long that was a blatant hold on Bosa. That play should’ve been flagged adding more yards.

And what’re happened after that happens. Truth be told if y’all would’ve still overcame that..... I would be more accepting. But I feel we was robbed

The refs were shyt at the biggest game of the season

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y’all just need to admit that 3rd and long that was a blatant hold on Bosa. That play should’ve been flagged adding more yards.

And what’re happened after that happens. Truth be told if y’all would’ve still overcame that..... I would be more accepting. But I feel we was robbed

tenor.gif

NBA88Ed.png

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:blessed::russ: