2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

r5M2Q90.png

Robbed us a bank last night. Big truss...

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
KCC Should've never cut him. If Ben Rotheliswhatever can still play for Pitts, Kareem shouldn't have been cut especially considering the context of the situation

He fukked up by lying to the org from jump, but even still he wasn't gonna be able to stay on the team with Tyreek's shyt going on in the media; right or wrong the PR was just too much for the FO to deal with. Clark just wants to stay out of the headlines as much as possible unless it's about winning football.

I don't think he's cut in another world, or even in hindsight. Just eat the suspension and come right back ballin out. Can't complain about the results without him tho. He would be an absolutely perfect combo with Clydesdale :mjcry: thunder and lightning where both are GREAT receivers out the backfield

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Am I the only one not concerned at all about how the Chiefs look? I'm seeing everywhere how the Chiefs don't look quite right and people asking if they're really any good. I think they're doing like the Patriots in year's past where they can keep it safe and sleep walk during the season since they know they can win anyway. They seem to be doing just enough to ensure the win without being in full on attack mode.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one not concerned at all about how the Chiefs look? I'm seeing everywhere how the Chiefs don't look quite right and people asking if they're really any good. I think they're doing like the Patriots in year's past where they can keep it safe and sleep walk during the season since they know they can win anyway. They seem to be doing just enough to ensure the win without being in full on attack mode.

I'd be concerned if most of the league wasn't looking bad, and this wasn't essentially preseason. Like I said in the game thread nobody wants to look the best in wk 4, and yet we still look like arguably the best team :manny: