2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: :picard: playing no games lol...why you say that?

I know he's making around 10 mil a year..who you think they'll try to replace him with if they go this route?:lupe:

I mean he was decent, but he’s not a necessity for $20 million for the next two years. Mecole had more touchdowns and half his yards and he only played a half a season. I would reup on Mecole for a short deal, then go after a vet or draft another receiver. That’s just me though

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think so? I thought he was good for his first year with us

Yeah I think he and Frank Clark are gone. Salary is not matching that production. I know Valdes had a big game in the AFC Championship game, but overall he’s average. Frank Clark took a step back this year too, and he’s making a lot of money. Can get an edge in the draft for cheaper

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think he and Frank Clark are gone. Salary is not matching that production. I know Valdes had a big game in the AFC Championship game, but overall he’s average. Frank Clark took a step back this year too, and he’s making a lot of money. Can get an edge in the draft for cheaper

Frank is for sure time. Mecole too.

To be honest I’m worried about Chris Jones more than anyone. He’s going to want that bag and it’s deserved. Then I think we should bring Orlando and Wylie back. They started to gel late playoffs and they’re young. I don’t think we should split that o line up

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I mean he was decent, but he’s not a necessity for $20 million for the next two years. Mecole had more touchdowns and half his yards and he only played a half a season. I would reup on Mecole for a short deal, then go after a vet or draft another receiver. That’s just me though
I feel where you're coming from. Wonder if they think Toney is a cheaper alternative for Mecole...

if you had to guess, what do you think our WR room will look like going into the season?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Juju
Toney
Skyy
Mecole
Ross
New Veteran
Draft Pick
Draft Pick
?
?
overall that's not bad, provided they can stay healthy and Toney/Skyy get more acclimated into the offense

at bolded Justyn or John Ross?

I got a feeling that we might be able to get a really good veteran that's down to ring hunt (maybe a release/cap cut)