2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was and you’re right! This is going to be interesting! If Justyn Ross is healthy then the WR room will be plus ultra
I have no idea what the overall boards look like, but I bet WR1 is still semi-high draft priority too. Camp is gonna be some shyt with those battles

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
As soon as Toney came in it was 100% a wrap on Mecole. He seemed like he was turning a corner too, that’s tough :manny:
I don’t think Justyn will contribute like he could’ve pre injury. He was. One of the best I saw his first year at Clemson. That version doesn’t exist anymore

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
That’s crazy because I’m not worried about it rn:pachaha: we banking on the current roster and draft picks, you working on pipe dreams
yPpbeOe.png

Weak ass division.

Washed Wilson l

Bum ass Raiders.

Fraud ass Chargers.

Wouldn't last in the AFC East. :wow: .

Yeah, I'm six drinks in, in about an hour or so, so I know I'm posting nonsense.:pachaha:.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You don't know how badly I want to say that win against the Eagles wasn't a quality win. :mjlit: .

Fraud ass Eagles defense. I had the Chiefs winning 34-19 against those frauds.
if it makes you feel better, Bolton had a 2nd td called back and McKinnon pulled up to run the clock out.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Good to see! I think ju takes a friendly deal and comes back

yeah seems like him and Pat are kind of close...man dropped one tweet the other day and a HUSH fell over the crowd....lol

In that second half when he needed someone other than Travis to step up...he looked toward JuJU..a LOT...think he had like 6 catches in the 2nd half, not to mention that crucial 3rd and 8 when he drew the holding call

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
if it makes you feel better, Bolton had a 2nd td called back and McKinnon pulled up to run the clock out.

Nah, I can't hate the Chiefs. Over the years, I've come to realize that you just have to accept greatness. I'm not dumb and realize what type of player Mahomes is and what type or team the Chiefs are. Can't have hate in your heart unless it's for the bytch ass Jets.:yeshrug:.

Patriots are the GOAT franchise and America's Team though. Those are undisputable facts, just like I'm the father of @Derek Lee .