2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
LETS DO IT!!!!! When he was healthy last year he looked like Cant Guard Mike. Plus our staff is great. Juju bounced back and Toney.

It's wild...seems like a few vet WRs are subtly putting their bid in...wonder if we can get one...especially if they're a cap cut/release

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol who are these randoms that come and 1 star the thread? @Kliq_Souf you don’t have love for death row

giphy.gif

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
DHop and MVS.

I think Juju is better than MVS but I still wanna have a downfield threat for Mahomes.
:ehh:hmm, I said DHop and JuJu but thinking on it more they might not be able to really take the top off as much without MVS so I get you

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they want to come and play for 5m's and with the understanding its not going to be a long term deal afterwards then cool. Otherwise no, we have to extend Chris Jones, Orlando Brown JR and extend Sneed. In two years we have to pay Creed Humphrey, Trey Smith, Nick Bolton and decide what to do with Willie Gay coming up next off season.

Once you commit to these over the hill receivers they always want a new contract when even if it's not guaranteed and you cut them there is dead cap that you can't spend and end up in cap hell. At least Juju will be just 27 next year.

What I would rather see happen is if there is a wr such as a J'marre Chase or a Justin Jefferson that Veach and the staff are sure about is use some draft capital and go up and get him. Either do that or find another Chris Jones in the draft to use as a force multiplier and pair him in our defense since CJ get's double-teamed 80% of the time.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LETS DO IT!!!!! When he was healthy last year he looked like Cant Guard Mike. Plus our staff is great. Juju bounced back and Toney.

He can't stay healthy. If he's willing to take a one year prove it deal then OK.

Hopkins has two non guaranteed years left on his contract at 19 and 15 million. Don't know if he fits under the cap but he probably goes elsewhere and gets a new deal for 20+ a year. That money needs to go to building the defense.

Free agents are slim this year so you're looking at DJ Chark, Jakobi Myers, Lazard, or Slayton.

The best move would be drafting Jalin Hyatt in the first round. He's a deep threat so he replaces MVS. Get him and Mike for cheap and you got something. Juju probably doesn't fit in that scenario but he was reliable at moving the sticks and you need depth with Mike and Toney being injury prone. I'd bring him back if the money is right. Maybe Hyatt will be enough with Juju but I do feel like they need a big time #1.