2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
CEH make you mad, don't he? :francis:
injury prone on his rookie deal, fumbled a couple games away, missed a couple open passes, then went to a fashion show instead of a superbowl parade.

truth be told, this might be the last days of his relevancy, i kinda don't blame him tryna cash in on what little fame he has.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
injury prone on his rookie deal, fumbled a couple games away, missed a couple open passes, then went to a fashion show instead of a superbowl parade.

truth be told, this might be the last days of his relevancy, i kinda don't blame him tryna cash in on what little fame he has.

That ravens game really pissed me off something serious!?

Tee Higgins
Deandre Swift
Michael Pittman
Antoine Winfield Jr
Jonathan Taylor
Trevon Diggs
JK Dobbins

Are all players we could’ve had instead smh

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That ravens game really pissed me off something serious!?

Tee Higgins
Deandre Swift
Michael Pittman
Antoine Winfield Jr
Jonathan Taylor
Trevon Diggs
JK Dobbins

Are all players we could’ve had instead smh
That’s the FRP Pat will get to choose. nikka ain’t even have a connection with him. Catch radius was T-Rex status. He did finish one of my favorite TDs tho

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love the way Pecheco runs. Honestly, one of my favorite players to watch this season. He runs like he's coked out of his mind and ready to run through a brick wall.
Pissed off at the ground. And pops up and sprints back to the huddle/sideline damn near every time. He’s not the receiver that Kareem was, but he finally filled the lead back role that’s been lacking. For a flyer pick :wow:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Better hope Lamar doesn't come to New England or it's OVER for Chiefs Kingdom. :mjlit: .

Honestly, it's hard to dislike the Chiefs. I don't want to see them keep winning as I want the Patriots to win, but there is very little that's unlikable about them.
My second favorite QB, I don’t even wanna see the jersey :scusthov:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You won't have to worry about the Chiefs seeing the Super Bowl if that happens.:wow:.
That’s crazy because I’m not worried about it rn:pachaha: we banking on the current roster and draft picks, you working on pipe dreams
yPpbeOe.png