2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Face of the league...

He’s already a main face of American sports. I don’t think outsiders will ever understand just how much of a come up he was to the team and city. All the dark times
1T8BQ7f.png

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chase Daniels and Tyler THIGPEN smh they’ll never understand

The best QB I had seen on the Chiefs, and grew up with, getting laid tf out and stretchered off :mjcry: leading to those QBs :mjcry: Brokie Croyle :mjcry: that roided up cheater Merriman laying out the RB I grew up with and fukking up his post-career life. Matt Cassell. All the heartbreaking playoff losses and the streak breh killing himself and his girl in the lot. Our breh HCs getting dogged out :mjcry:

I talked some shyt on him at times, but Red and especially the gawd feels like the football gods finally got tired of picking on us :wow:

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The best QB I had seen on the Chiefs, and grew up with, getting laid tf out and stretchered off :mjcry: leading to those QBs :mjcry: Brokie Croyle :mjcry:

Same here bro!

Trent Green was amazing then this happened smh

I’ll never forget the Matt Cassel signing smh it pissed me off cause we didn’t have a Randy Moss like the patriots. What a waste of money that was

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Laurent Duvernay-Tardif to opt out of 2020 season for Chiefs

The first NFL player has announced their decision to sit out this season and it’s Chiefs offensive lineman Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, who announced his decision on Friday night.

Duvernay-Tardif, who the Chiefs drafted in the sixth round of the 2014 NFL Draft, also practices medicine during the offseason, which has helped lead him to this decision.

Well guys here we go. Let the fukkery start

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing about the last two years feels like it was ever possible on the Chiefs. I give credit to the Royals for popping the cork on modern champions :blessed:

I agree!

what would be dope if they released a color swap edition of both the chiefs and royals jersey’s