2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew it's been a while since we had gotten blown out, or even lost by a significant amount, but I just read it's been 45 games since 7+ and 67 since 10+ :wow: Big Red just gets shyt done

Makes for tough losses tho

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

our defense was so underrated last year

Spags is the only coordinator in NFL history to win a super bowl with two different teams. also he did it with his first year with the teams

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

our defense was so underrated last year

Spags is the only coordinator in NFL history to win a super bowl with two different teams. also he did it with his first year with the teams

I laughed when you'd see people discussing the playoffs and talking about how shytty the Chiefs defense was. True early in the year it was horrible as they were banged up but once they got healthy middle of the year they were actually solid as hell. It was part of the reason I was so confident coming into the season. They'd still give up a big play every now and then but outside of those much improved.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I laughed when you'd see people discussing the playoffs and talking about how shytty the Chiefs defense was. True early in the year it was horrible as they were banged up but once they got healthy middle of the year they were actually solid as hell. It was part of the reason I was so confident coming into the season. They'd still give up a big play every now and then but outside of those much improved.

i swear! we only gave up 11 ppg the the last 8 games plus our offense is THE BEST!

I legit think people were just hating and didn’t want to see us win.