2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t no way

I think the players voted only on reg szn, But they still fukked up on other rankings by that token.

Also it would have to disregard the playoffs considering none of the top 3 played in more than one playoff game :mjlol:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the players voted only on reg szn, But they still fukked up on other rankings by that token.

Also it would have to disregard the playoffs considering none of the top 3 played in more than one playoff game :mjlol:

I watched the vids last night. I understand why Lamar is 1 Pat should’ve been 2 and Russell should’ve been 3.

no other player determines the outcome of a game like Patrick

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched the vids last night. I understand why Lamar is 1 Pat should’ve been 2 and Russell should’ve been 3.

no other player determines the outcome of a game like Patrick

The list told me AD is gonna live off reputation for a long time. Dude is a BEAST, by far the best at his position, and as impactful as a DT can ever be. And yet the Rams still couldn’t even make Wild Card. And it’s not like they were a defensive juggernaut

You can’t have AD top 3 and MAGA Bosa barely cracking top 20 this yr

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk?? Who voted on that bullshyt? What's the logic of putting Lamar number 1 this year? And shouldn't that logic have had Mahomes number 1 last year then?

Every explanation you could give ends up making them look stupid, even beyond Mahomes :russ: Like I said how is AD a top 3 player and Bosa is 17

It boils down to Mahomes was the highest impact player like chip said, and the best at his position. Yet last year he was the "second best" QB and now he's the "third best" .

All you can do is laugh

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

IpLRXhk.png

If it looks like we're having a real szn, it's time for me to re-up on the smileys