2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
That’s when I stopped even really watching the screen tbh but the :francis: was just from me not paying full attn to when the starters were out there. I didn’t even notice the second TD.

From what I see the starters look good af
that was my key takeaway....starters look good, defense looks fast....rookies look promising...Jody was balling and could be a REAL weapon in the end zone

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that was my key takeaway....starters look good, defense looks fast....rookies look promising...Jody was balling and could be a REAL weapon in the end zone
Looking at the highlights, bro is spraying that mf, handing em out like Oprah. You get a catch, you get a catch :blessed:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Looking at the highlights, bro is spraying that mf, handing em out like Oprah. You get a catch, you get a catch :blessed:
yep and Juju and Mecole weren't even out there...it makes it harder to key in on one player...it's also going to make the previous hot takes that Mahomes doesn't look at 2nd and 3rd reads seem even more ridiculous

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep and Juju and Mecole weren't even out there...it makes it harder to key in on one player...it's also going to make the previous hot takes that Mahomes doesn't look at 2nd and 3rd reads seem even more ridiculous
Drafted my nikka first overall I know he gonna carry me to victory :salute: my first yr back playing since his MVP yr. I retired because I drafted bro like 15th rd in a keeper league, and they wouldn’t let me keep him because you had to pick your keeper before the season outta nowhere:comeon: