2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Add Demarcus Robinson to the list too

I got respect for all the players that put in all the sweat equity Sunday after Sunday for Chiefs Kingdom...but it was almost a tradition for #49 and 56 to give up uncontested TDs in coverage

Edit: I hope D Rob really catches on with the Ravens, had a good first preseason game the other night

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got respect for all the players that put in all the sweat equity Sunday after Sunday for Chiefs Kingdom...but it was almost a tradition for #49 and 56 to give up uncontested TDs in coverage

For the game at that 🤦🏾‍♂️

Gonna be interesting seeing Tyrann and Dan play together in NO

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Niemann was a scrub and Spags certainly overplayed Dan. But Dan made crucial plays in the title run so I’m stalling him out.
Nah Dan's fukk ups were way too egregious. It's one thing to miss a tackle or be slightly out of position. His fukk ups lead to long ass TDs on the regular where he'd be nowhere near where he was supposed to be. Don't know if he was trying to be on his Honey Badger shyt thinking he read their play or something but he was god awful.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Nah Dan's fukk ups were way too egregious. It's one thing to miss a tackle or be slightly out of position. His fukk ups lead to long ass TDs on the regular where he'd be nowhere near where he was supposed to be. Don't know if he was trying to be on his Honey Badger shyt thinking he read their play or something but he was god awful.

Stay OUTSIDDDDEEEEE :damn: :damn: :damn: :russ: :mjcry: