2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good watch

Basically the hot takes when the szn was months away are starting to face reality, and getting a little nervous :lupe: now they wanna get out in front of it:mjlol:

Exactly what ppl been saying, they literally predicated entire defenses around stopping one TE and one WR the past couple yrs, and the offense clearly started getting stale relying on those two, and those two only. Mahomes is clearly not a one trick fukkin pony. Now the entire field is open again, he’s still getting better (from the position of the best QB in the game :bryan: )

Obviously adding Tyreek back to this team would still be better because he’s an ATG, but there’s something to be said about the entire field being a threat when the QB can spray that bytch to anywhere on the field from anywhere on the field. The gawd will be better for it, and the offense as a whole will be better for it.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically the hot takes when the szn was months away are starting to face reality, and getting a little nervous :lupe: now they wanna get out in front of it:mjlol:

Exactly what ppl been saying, they literally predicated entire defenses around stopping one TE and one WR the past couple yrs, and the offense clearly started getting stale relying on those two, and those two only. Mahomes is clearly not a one trick fukkin pony. Now the entire field is open again, he’s still getting better (from the position of the best QB in the game :bryan: )

Obviously adding Tyreek back to this team would still be better because he’s an ATG, but there’s something to be said about the entire field being a threat when the QB can spray that bytch to anywhere on the field from anywhere on the field. The gawd will be better for it, and the offense as a whole will be better for it.

Good to see my "Tyreek Hill leaving might actually be good for Mahomes in the long run" opinion might not be immediately wrong. :whew:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
yep, I try to explain to some of my family and friends about how this offense could thrive......their response is always "but they lost Hill..."They're not a one trick pony. Andy is going to be able to draw tons of more looks now. they still got Kelce, got Juju, a bunch of speed demons (Skyy, Mecole) and improved their speed/physicality on D....their only response is "but they lost Hill.." I'm like alright, y'all just watch highlights
Mahomes, Andy, and Eric B had people saying "Pat got all them weapons"...talking about Byron Pringle and Demarcus. :mjlol:This wide receiving core on paper looks overall better, especially when you get down to #4 and #5 on the depth chart. I think this offense will look like it did when Sammy Watkins was healthy and on the field, having a legit 3rd guy to make the offense more explosive.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good to see my "Tyreek Hill leaving might actually be good for Mahomes in the long run" opinion might not be immediately wrong. :whew:
The only conclusion I can come up with for ppl thinking Reek (still my mf guy) leaving would just tank the offense, is they really don’t think Mahomes is like that at all. Red, Alex Smith and Kelce were a top 5 offense by the end bruh :dead: even if you don’t think about it at any higher level than that.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only conclusion I can come up with for ppl thinking Reek (still my mf guy) leaving would just tank the offense, is they really don’t think Mahomes is like that at all. Red, Alex Smith and Kelce were a top 5 offense by the end bruh :dead: even if you don’t think about it at any higher level than that.

I get it. It's really hard to imagine that an offense, let alone a QB, is going to be okay after losing a talent on the level of Hill. But we've seen time and again that having depth is a viable strategy. Especially if it leads to less "fukk it, Tyreek got this" throws.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get it. It's really hard to imagine that an offense, let alone a QB, is going to be okay after losing a talent on the level of Hill. But we've seen time and again that having depth is a viable strategy. Especially if it leads to less "fukk it, Tyreek got this" throws.
Mf’s need to use their noggins and stop going for the easiest answer first. Or actually watch the games to see how the offense has progressed over time and how the pieces have fit.

I don’t fault a non Chiefs fan for not watching every snap of every game, but don’t talk like you do either. I don’t tell other mf’s how their teams will run because I don’t have the info to form my own solid opinion

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

And the thing is that so called stale offense was still the best in the league at moving the ball. They just had all those tipped balls for interceptions that took a lot of points off the board.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Mahomes, Andy, and Eric B had people saying "Pat got all them weapons"...talking about Byron Pringle and Demarcus. :mjlol:This wide receiving core on paper looks overall better, especially when you get down to #4 and #5 on the depth chart. I think this offense will look like it did when Sammy Watkins was healthy and on the field, having a legit 3rd guy to make the offense more explosive.
yep that's an underrated aspect of the new WR room...that depth is different :wow:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I smell hope and arrogance in here.:mjlit:.

Chiefs will be fine, but I really am curious how they look without Hill. I still think he's the most dangerous weapon in the league. Give me Hill over Adams, Chase, or anyone. Maybe not over Meyers or Agholor, but over anyone else.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I smell hope and arrogance in here.:mjlit:.

Chiefs will be fine, but I really am curious how they look without Hill. I still think he's the most dangerous weapon in the league. Give me Hill over Adams, Chase, or anyone. Maybe not over Meyers or Agholor, but over anyone else.

@satireprod heres your practice breh
dFkmtqJ.png

Reek is the most dangerous non-QB. The most dangerous weapon in the league is the reason the Chiefs SB odds fell approximately 0% and the Dolphins rose approx 0%

The nikka who has to get him the ball 70 yds down the field on the move

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@satireprod heres your practice breh
dFkmtqJ.png

Reek is the most dangerous non-QB. The most dangerous weapon in the league is the reason the Chiefs SB odds fell approximately 0% and the Dolphins rose approx 0%

The nikka who has to get him the ball 70 yds down the field on the move

We'll see how that backyard football works this year. :mjlol: .