2024 BRP Top 50

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I get bothered by the "representative" bullshyt because white folks done turned it into redress when real redress is reparations.

But, this is a beautiful list to see because it puts shyt into context.

Even though I do not know most of these people; I hope to keep hearing more about them. I'm a WWE head through and through.

• #EST
  • Melo
  • Trick
  • The Gawd Oba
  • Naomi ole cute self
  • Omos (:beli: even though he's booked like the Wyatt6 kill him last year)
  • MVP
  • Big Brother Bobby Lashley
  • Ced
  • Adonis
  • The OG Quadriple OG Ron "Mannnn, these white folk all look the same to me" Killings
  • Kayden Carter
  • Jade "The Body" Cargill
  • Sol Ruca (SHE COUNTS)
  • Big Mama Lash Legend
  • Jakara Jackson
  • Jaida BIG DRAWS Parker
  • Young OG
  • Edris and Malik aka Kenan & Kel
  • OTM (we claiming the Puerto Rican breh)
  • Rico (technically)
  • Shelton Benjamin (I'm still claiming him for WWE :sad:)

All this and I know I'm missing ppl.

So, I'm happy for the lil brehs and brehettes coming up in this era :to:
Btw, since you mentioned Shelton BenjaGOAT, he's wrestling Jonathan Gresham this weekend for ASÉ's Juneteenth show:

Also, an added bonus of the #BRP50 is that it can introduce you to some really dope Black wrestlers whom you may not be familiar with. For example, I'll bet you a box of beignets that this breh will be on next year's list:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Btw, since you mentioned Shelton BenjaGOAT, he's wrestling Jonathan Gresham this weekend for ASÉ's Juneteenth show:

Also, an added bonus of the #BRP50 is that it can introduce you to some really dope Black wrestlers whom you may not be familiar with. For example, I'll bet you a box of beignets that this breh will be on next year's list:

Oh, I've definitely been following Shelton post WWE. He took forever to make his first post WWE date :russ: breh definitely eating good.

Nah, right now (and I appreciate the name drop) the Black indy wrestlers I'm following;

Mason Madden fka Mace (aka the Zest Lord) (I've loved the stuff he's done since leaving WWE). Him and Mansoor have a great Twitch/YouTube channel.

Promise Braxton...I wanna see her more outside of Reality of Wrestling...the women's division just ain't it, there.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m glad Alex Kane made the list, he’s slept on major but bomaye fight club been killing it in MLW and I have no doubt he gonna be an asset for a bigger promotion sooner than later..

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
c3712f7d3cd161d21327f00ba6f46039.jpg

He is HIM​

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I’m glad Alex Kane made the list, he’s slept on major but bomaye fight club been killing it in MLW and I have no doubt he gonna be an asset for a bigger promotion sooner than later..
I hope he gets to keep his Bomaye Elders, too.
Seeing Mark Henry, Teddy Long, Faye Jackson, and Ron Simmons behind Alex Kane at the last ppv was a dope moment!