HoopsHype’s Top 100 players in the NBA for 2024-25:

Daps
They got the top-3 right. They definitely project to be the three best this season.

After that, it's rather inconsequential because for a lot of them, they're basically on the same level or thereabouts. While I don't completely agree with KD, Bron and Steph being that low, I understand it because they're coming to the end of their respective careers, whereas others who're ranked ahead of them are still right in their primes (or closing in on them).

To be honest, I think they're being rather generous to AD and Bron being that high considering the Lakers won't make any noise this season.
@Roger king

Instead of hiding behind an alias negging me, perhaps you should read properly next time.

Steph is only ONE player; AD and Bron are TWO players.

That means the Lakers have two top-13 players heading into this season, and these rankings are based upon what they project to do this season. Based upon that, yes, it is generous to have two players ranked that high, yet their team aren't even contenders.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I think the three superstar era is probably over but you probably still need two guys.

well I said top-heavy for a reason, those two guys probably aren't going very far either if they're surrounded by trash in this current league

but yes you obviously still need high-end talent at the end of the day

tbh I'd say superstar has become too vague a term, because a superstar in this context is a max slot guy. But not everyone given a max slot is optimal. Unlike yesteryear, every team can now -more or less- have 3 max slots (Heatles) with scarce depth or 2 max slots (Shaq and Kobe) with reasonable depth...

But there's still only so many prime Shaqs, Kobes, LeBrons, and Wades worth spending 2 max slots on, let alone 3. So it becomes a calculated risk. You have teams like MIL, MIN, PHX, DEN, PHI, etc with 3 max slots filled but not 3 superstars. At best or arguably 2 for some of them.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Rating Haliburton over Bron and Curry is hilarious when that guy was getting DNPs on the Olympic Team.

Is hoopshype expecting Curry and Bron to miss so many games that even Hali would be a greater player for the season?

Bron only shows up for two quarters now.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Bron only shows up for two quarters now.
Another lie and falsehood, bron played 71 games this previous season averaging over 35minutes a game. If anything its curry who is a liability on defense that the case can be credibly made against his ranking for haliburton

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Another lie and falsehood, bron played 71 games this previous season averaging over 35minutes a game. If anything its curry who is a liability on defense that the case can be credibly made against his ranking for haliburton

You broke mentally ill bum....GET A JOB ROGER :mjlol:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
1.nikola
2. Giannis
3. KD
4. Luka
5. AD
6. Tatum
7. SGA
8. Joel
9. Brown
10. Ant
:picard:
The SGA disrespect. They are consistently ranked #1 to take the West again. He was runner up for MVP last year. He is the most consistent 3pt scorer in the NBA. Take him off that team and add whatever PG/SG, you will not get the same result.