HoopsHype’s Top 100 players in the NBA for 2024-25:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Rating Haliburton over Bron and Curry is hilarious when that guy was getting DNPs on the Olympic Team.

Is hoopshype expecting Curry and Bron to miss so many games that even Hali would be a greater player for the season?

Yeah that's easily the worst pick of the top 20.

Also crazy how Trae Young is barely considered a top 30 player at this point.

I wouldn't have him top-40. Low efficiency foul baiter who gives it all away on the other end and can't translate his game to the playoffs.

He's a homeless man's James Harden.

Daps
They got the top-3 right. They definitely project to be the three best this season.

After that, it's rather inconsequential because for a lot of them, they're basically on the same level or thereabouts. While I don't completely agree with KD, Bron and Steph being that low, I understand it because they're coming to the end of their respective careers, whereas others who're ranked ahead of them are still right in their primes (or closing in on them).

To be honest, I think they're being rather generous to AD and Bron being that high considering the Lakers won't make any noise this season.

Daps
Top 5 are foreign born....6 of the top 10 are non-American.

U.S. still has the best collection of talent but a big part of that was KD/Bron/Curry still being strong (Olympics). If you took those 3 off the squad and replaced them with any other great American players.....France might have won gold.

2028 gonna be my-T interesting.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Top 5 are foreign born....6 of the top 10 are non-American.

U.S. still has the best collection of talent but a big part of that was KD/Bron/Curry still being strong (Olympics). If you took those 3 off the squad and replaced them with any other great American players.....France might have won gold.

2028 gonna be my-T interesting.
There isn't a World Team that they're up against so they're still the favorites

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
a bunch of teams had two of these players yet still couldn't get out the 1st round

the top-heavy team era is dead and gone