2024 BRP Top 50

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Looking at the criteria I think fsctoring in a win-loss record seems silly. Quality of competition would seem to preclude someone from thr indies being ranked above someone in aew for example but that's not what the list shows.

I don't have a major problem with any of it because I like how it puts a spotlight on individuals that many people aren't seeing but I do think with some tweaks to it...it'd be a lot better. People jumped out the window about Swerve saying what he did but he brought up a couple valid points. I think stan wars has a lot to do with the way people discuss what he said.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Solid list overall. Knew Swerve and Moose wouldn’t make it. Would’ve been great especially for Swerve as AEW champ now.

NGL, seeing Top Dolla in the top 20 had me confused. I didn’t see his NXT/WWE work, only him hosting Most Wanted Treasures and that botched rope flip (“Flop Dolla” :mjlol:). I saw he recently won that Zack Ryder Internet belt in TNA. Is he any good?
He's solid in the ring, he can talk, and he plays a good heel. He's no Dean Malenko, but he's been fun to watch in TNA. He also played for my Redskins, so he gets bonus points for that.
He just did an interview with BRP, here it is:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ahh I see why a certain someone is agreeing with swerve of all people in regards to this list :lolbron:

Something tells me if a certain female would have been placed at the top of the list he would have had no issues with it at all :skip:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
All lives Matter Trey Miguel considers himself black? :leon:
Trey acted like an ass around the time of the protests, but he's still one of the best Black wrestlers working today. Athena also made the top 10 this year, and you know how she gets down!
Trey, Athena, & everybody else on the list belong there, even if they're more like Drake than Kendrick.

Last edited: