2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

If the report is true then it's basically HHH getting exposed. Hunter's little game is over and he's being called out. People pretending that these mediocre white ass 5 match PLEs are great, knowing full well that it's the crowds making them seem great. Hunter losing Lashley is embarrassing, and he'll lose more black male talent if he keeps fukking up.

:skip: You don’t just so happen to book black male wrestlers WORSE than Vince McMahon by mistake. :laff:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Them saying it never came to mind is some complete BULLSHYT when MVP called it out months ago before his contract even expired.
HHH scrolls Twitter for feedback but says he ain't got time for that when it's about this topic.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If it’s one thing Triple H isn’t stupid he reads what people are saying online

He knows people are upset about the lack of black talent being in prominent roles on TV

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They've done a good job with Melo and Andrade in this series they are doing, I think it's helped Melo get over...

The biggest mystery is still Tez and even Dawkins... I think both could be big singles stars for them or they could be the face of an inspired tag division

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Translation: The complaints have gotten widespread enough so H is considering giving Melo a brief "here nikka damn" run with the U.S. title before dropping it to Andrade instead of L.A. Knight dropping it directly to Andrade.
yup

if we lucky enough maybe even the street profits win this week after 3 years of losing title matches before dropping it to DIY or a returning War Raiders in a few months and going back to obscurity as montez's potential as a singles star continues to get ignored :gladbron:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've done a good job with Melo and Andrade in this series they are doing, I think it's helped Melo get over...

The biggest mystery is still Tez and even Dawkins... I think both could be big singles stars for them or they could be the face of an inspired tag division
Tez doesn't want to split from Dawkins which I think continue to hurt him and hold him back. The tag division atm has a limited ceiling.

I don't really get it personally. If Tez is so concerned about Dawkins, they could have Dawkins be his manager on a solo run and he could still see in ring action. Or they could be two separate solo acts who still team up on occasion.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Tez doesn't want to split from Dawkins which I think continue to hurt him and hold him back. The tag division atm has a limited ceiling.

I don't really get it personally. If Tez is so concerned about Dawkins, they could have Dawkins be his manager on a solo run and he could still see in ring action. Or they could be two separate solo acts who still team up on occasion.

Yeah, Tez has to bet on himself at this point.

There was a moment on SD a couple of weeks back in which he had the crowd on the palm of his hands. I was like breh he's ready to reach the top ceiling now.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
C'mon breh don't be disingenuous.

Melo has been one of the weekly standouts since this feud with Andrade kicked off.

Breh I'ma keep it a bean...most of these promotions treat black folks like a carrot at the end of the stick. I'm mentally exhausted that in 2024, we're discussing the same nonsense that we were griping about in the 2000s, 90s, 80s, and beyond. Like maybe, I just want black talent to not have to go through Full Metal Jacket training, while the white counterparts have the door:

images