2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

If the report is true then it's basically HHH getting exposed. Hunter's little game is over and he's being called out. People pretending that these mediocre white ass 5 match PLEs are great, knowing full well that it's the crowds making them seem great. Hunter losing Lashley is embarrassing, and he'll lose more black male talent if he keeps fukking up.

"Aware" is office speak :mjpls:

:mjpls:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He's not even on TV every week.

We know what it looks like when HHH wants to push someone (Gunther, Rhea, Priest, Them forced ass DIY pushes, etc.) That aint this.

Thats it. Like breh, I'm still trying to play Where's Waldo by trying to find fukking OmGOATs. Quite frankly, I'm tired of black wrestlers either good, bad, terrible, future prospect, etc get the "here nikka damns", good ole boy company man steez, and hail mary treatments. Like I said in before, the only promotion that gets it is TNA and even they kinda have their share of issues. Hicklebottom while embracing folks with black talent, the fact remains that he books like Norman Lear.

Its tiresome that it had to take almost two years for the WWE to go "yeahhh we need to address this Hunter"

Its tiresome it had to take the Swole incident to have Tony Khan make AEW go hip hop

We shouldn't be having this conversation in 2024 but here we are :francis:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
He's not even on TV every week.

We know what it looks like when HHH wants to push someone (Gunther, Rhea, Priest, Them forced ass DIY pushes, etc.) That aint this.

Before the Andrade feud I would 100% agree with this. The hasn't been the case since.

Nevertheless, hopefully he's not on and off after this program with Andrade ends.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Isn't "Big" Bronson Reed some form of mulatto? HHH made sure that dude got over with the most generic nickname and finisher of the past decade. Also y'all seem to like claiming the Samoans and they're all over the top of the card, even if Rikishi only wants Jey there for some reason.

They do need to do something with Omos though. Even when he was just AJ Style's bodyguard he had an aura around him that's extremely rare in wrestling. HHH would be a fool to squander that.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They've done a good job with Melo and Andrade in this series they are doing, I think it's helped Melo get over...

The biggest mystery is still Tez and even Dawkins... I think both could be big singles stars for them or they could be the face of an inspired tag division
Imma need my dawg to get a clean win.

He's undersized and looks like be cant handle himself.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bron has had two IC title reigns & is moving to the main event scene

Melo hasn’t had a PLE match yet

You would think that Match 7 would be an easy layup that fits the shows but:francis:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison

If the report is true then it's basically HHH getting exposed. Hunter's little game is over and he's being called out. People pretending that these mediocre white ass 5 match PLEs are great, knowing full well that it's the crowds making them seem great. Hunter losing Lashley is embarrassing, and he'll lose more black male talent if he keeps fukking up.

So we gonna get a here is one damn match :hhh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Isn't "Big" Bronson Reed some form of mulatto? HHH made sure that dude got over with the most generic nickname and finisher of the past decade. Also y'all seem to like claiming the Samoans and they're all over the top of the card, even if Rikishi only wants Jey there for some reason.

They do need to do something with Omos though. Even when he was just AJ Style's bodyguard he had an aura around him that's extremely rare in wrestling. HHH would be a fool to squander that.

Mans got the Nigerian Andre the Giant, but Trips too busy getting Rhea's coochie hairs out of his teeth to even care :francis:

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Some of these fans online, don't truly care. Same folks who shytted on Swole, plus I'm constantly this topic being posted at like 4:20 pm, 2:40, etc. Meaning, they're calling black wrestlers the n word, while pretending to care.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Exactly, this just exposes Hunter for what a lot of us have been saying for a while. He's been quietly sidelining Black talent, and it's no coincidence that Lashley and MVP were let go under his watch. You can't ignore the pattern here, he's always pushed his favorites, and it just so happens that a lot of them are white wrestlers who don't deliver. It's embarrassing that he let top-tier talent like Lashley slip away, and it's only a matter of time before more Black stars follow if he doesn't change his ways. He has a very obvious bias and it is starting to hurt the product. It's a stark difference going from NXT to SD and RAW too.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
AEW has them with the black representation. Baby Khan needs to tweet about it
Nah, people haven't forgotten how he sent that racist hate mob to attack Big Swole, or how he rallied the non-Black minority wrestlers to hop on Twitter and run interference for him by trying to diminish her experiences. He has his own problems.