2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Booker T took issue with Strickland playing the race card, noting that WWE has several black Superstars in high-paid positions on an episode of "Hall of Fame."

"I look at the black talent in WWE right now — you know, Bianca Belair, Oba Femi... The New Day have won more Tag Team Championships than anybody. Bianca has headlined at WrestleMania. Oba Femi is a young guy out of college who's doing big things in NXT. I'm just trying to figure out what he's talking about"

Booker emphasized that WWE has no issues when it comes to paying and pushing black talent. He noted that he's worked for the promotion for 20 years and hasn't had any problems. That said, Booker wondered if Strickland was upset with WWE due to not receiving the push he felt he deserved during his tenure there, where he was a member of the Hit Row faction prior to his release.

Despite disagreeing with the AEW star on this issue, Booker praised Strickland's World Championship win at Dynasty earlier this year. He's also a big fan of the former WWE star's ability, suggesting that he's on his side more often than not.

Read More: WWE Hall Of Famer Booker T Reacts To Racial Remarks From AEW Star Swerve Strickland - Wrestling Inc.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I like Booker, but I don't think he's objective enough to try to be the voice of reason. While some the things he's saying are true, most of them also happened when ____ was running things. Triple H is an entirely different entity, and so far, all the criticisms about him have been validated through his own actions.

Swerve is a clown though, and shouldn't be trying to push on this, because he doesn't really care beyond exploiting it to increase his own profile. No one has forgotten his reaction to the BRP50 over his ego not being stroked. And no one has forgotten about that bullshyt song.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
A few things can be true at once, Swerve IS a self serving c00n who doesnt really gaf about the betterment of black wrestlers but he's using it to his advantage and trying to evoke peoples emotions to support him. He's tried to insert himself as the spokesperson for the culture when it comes to wrestling when reality he's a cornball and no amount of 2000s rappers walking him out to the ring can mask that :pacspit:

Bad faith AEW diehards ala that WrestlePurists crowd ARE weaponizing this situation because AEW got Swerve and Mercedes in positions of prominence while there aren't any black stars currently booked as main eventers under Triple H(not HBK), but these are the same people who was gaslighting fans when AEW had no black people in positions of prominence and WWE did a few years ago, so it's not genuine coming from them at all.

Despite the bad faith disingenuousness by the AEW side, the issue still is what it is. Triple H has always had his favorites and certain habits that haven't always been beneficial for black wrestlers and he's yet to show otherwise. The difference from HBK's NXT to Smackdown and RAW is extremely glaring and you can't tell me there are no black wrestlers worth pushing on the main roster when I have to sit there and watch Zoey Stark and Karrion Kross get force fed to the audience despite them getting no reactions after 2 years.

Also nothing Bootlicker T named was a result of Triple H booking :mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Booker mentioned someone Vince signed and a NIL guy on a NXT contract to defend current WWE :beli:

And, again, ya'll highlighting everything wrong Vince has done (which is cool), but, deflecting and defending everything Laveck has done.

Apparently this era is perfect & we should just stop complaining.

:sas2:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Booker mentioned someone Vince sign and a NIL guy on a NXT contract to defend current WWE :beli:

And, again, ya'll highlighting everything wrong Vince has done (which is cool), but, deflecting and defending everything Laveck has done.

Apparently this era is perfect & we should just stop complaining.

:sas2:
These dudes are fukkin weird, man. I already know they would complain about Guilia losing in her 2nd/3rd match if it wasn’t in the E.

“Oh look, they had Giulia lose in her second match. :francis:

“Not even on the roster for a month and takes an L. :francis:

“They put Cora Jade over their big star signing. :francis:

“Treated like a big deal in Japan but jobbed out in match 2 in the Big Leagues. :francis:

I get Cora/Rox have history, and it’s part of long term booking, but that doesn’t excuse the reality of the IWC cesspool. Sacrifice someone else instead of the big star you’re trying to push in the future.