2023 Academy Award nominations

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Rip off Star Wars and make a movie with zero logic brehs. Best Cac Picture for the Maga crowd:mjpls:
You're trying way too hard. The movie had a shockingly high approval rating by everyone. There is no maga anything in the move. There isn't even a clarification of "the enemy". I don't even know anyone in real life who saw it and didn't like it. Get out your echo chamber. You're actually wrong here.

Last edited:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

If that doesn’t light a fire under Kevin feige’s ass to broaden the scope of some of these MCU projects then idk what will.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
And sheesh, Best Animated Feature looks like the most competitive it’s ever been in years. Wouldn’t really be mad at any of those titles winning. DreamWorks taking it during a year where Disney has been kinda slacking on that end would be my most ideal turn-out, but I can’t see the Academy passing up on Guillermo here.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If that doesn’t light a fire under Kevin feige’s ass to broaden the scope of some of these MCU projects then idk what will.
The first movie got nominations and a few wins, so it's not really a surprise

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
The actress from Till got snubbed and also Nope got snub in certain categories. Outside of that everything seems in line.

Wouldn't shock if The Fablemans win best picture because the academy is going to want to big up Spielberg.