2023 Academy Award nominations

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Jimmy Kimmel will say a joke about Matt Damon, who will get up from his seat, walk up on stage, and slap Jimmy in the face. Everyone will laugh, clap, and then talk about how funny JK is.

This shyt is so predictable. :beli: Once again, I say that Will Smith picked the wrong year to walk up on stage and smack a comedian in the face. It would’ve been much better suited for this year.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Jimmy Kimmel will say a joke about Matt Damon, who will get up from his seat, walk up on stage, and slap Jimmy in the face. Everyone will laugh, clap, and then talk about how funny JK is.

This shyt is so predictable. :beli: Once again, I say that Will Smith picked the wrong year to walk up on stage and smack a comedian in the face. It would’ve been much better suited for this year.
Jimmy Kimmel said he would have fought back if he got slapped

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

:mjlol:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Jimmy Kimmel said he would have fought back if he got slapped
thats-cap-youre-lying.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It's only 43 min and it'll probably be on during the shorts. So that gives us time to watch the first hour. TLou on during shyt no one cares about and probably a performance . then time for the top awards/last hour of Oscars
true, I'm watching it with people though so I might miss the later parts