2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Well let me hear your reasoning for why she is a lesser star than Ospreay and Cole and I will issue a rebuttal to the best of my ability.
If you were starting a company, Would you take her over Ospreay or Cole to build it around?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If you were starting a company, Would you take her over Ospreay or Cole to build it around?
Cole would be a distant third there and I like Cole. And that's operating under the assumption that he would stay healthy. But we all know now you can't count on that anymore, so he's an even more distant third. I'm not sure he'd even make my top 10 just from AEW at this point.

If I am starting a brand new company, Mercedes is an easy choice over Ospreay, but I would be over the moon at the chance to build the men around Ospreay and the women around Mercedes.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5K is impressive for AEW, but I just said that they will have to load a show to get 5K or more and it appears that they are planing to do exactly just that. TK better book that show like his life depended on it, because Mercedes can only debut once.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Easily. Sasha should be a top 15 biggest female star in America. She was red hot before Becky and was bigger than AJ Lee and Mickie at their peak when fans cheered them over everybody.