2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Can't blame her. Triple H gave Charlotte the biggest women's contract supposedly ever. Mercedes said "pay me that."

Maybe TK did?

then Charlote tore her ACL and she's already in her late 30's. Hunter is a huge Flair mark so there ya go...
Right? I would have expected them to give Becky that contract, I feel like Becky has done more and deserves it more.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There’s no way TK books Mone wrong. She’s the biggest star he’s signed (modern day talent wise) and an easy layup. I’m sure she’s gonna have input with who she works with.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Great move. People don't want to hear it but if you don't have one of the Horsewoman, Bianca, Asuka, or Rhea no one is gonna pay attention to your woman's division. Outside of die hards of course.

Just need Hayter back now.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There’s no way TK books Mone wrong. She’s the biggest star he’s signed (modern day talent wise) and an easy layup. I’m sure she’s gonna have input with who she works with.
She is not a bigger star than Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Will Ospreay, and i’d probably argue Adam Cole as well.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It says Bosston in the background yeah its her :pachaha:

GFx-sAyXoAATEAx
I love these types of confirmations without actually confirming it.

Too many times we’ve seen fans in WWE over the years disappointed af expecting some shyt to happen and it never does.

*Insert Sad Sting Fan*

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
In terms of just wrestling. Bryan GOATielson is a more recognizable name than Mercedes.

Adam Cole... Eh ...

Don't know about will because I never watched him and never kept up to date with him

But bigger star overall (casuals especially). I think she's a more recognizable name