2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Alright, where the hell is Mercedes?

pakistan-cricket-fan-pakistan-fan.gif

She's showing up smackdown after mania. Per fiteful

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder how much they are going to scale the building to. They’ll have to load the show for a chance at over 5K at the TD arena

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Given the way their non-PPV tickets sales have been going without the CC bump, I think it would've been smarter to straight up announce Mercedes.

I know it's a wink wink deal like with Punk in Chicago but this is a very different company in terms of momentum and fan engagement. If you have her appear tonight and then cut a backstage promo saying she's having a match at the Boston show, I think that would move more tickets than this "I know you know" type of promoting.

I hope I'm wrong and they can draw more than 7k or something, but I don't know....

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This confirms it, right? Dude wouldn’t make an announcement for a random show if it wasn’t special.
Pretty much, if it's not her. Then he should announce both Okada and Ospreay having big matches because he's gonna need a lot of good shyt to not disappoint fans if Mercedes doesn't show up :russ:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
It's weird that he'll roll out the red carpet for her (Not hating on Mercedes or anything, I'm glad she got her bag.) but won't promote the rest of the women's division. I can't stand how he's relying on someone with pre established star power to try and hype up a division that he's neglected for so long. That's just lazy on his part.

sasha stans forced to watch AEW now :mjlol:

They're just going to tune in for her and then stop watching after her segment's over :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can't blame her. Triple H gave Charlotte the biggest women's contract supposedly ever. Mercedes said "pay me that."

Maybe TK did?

then Charlote tore her ACL and she's already in her late 30's. Hunter is a huge Flair mark so there ya go...