2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
The money theme also fits Okada so I'm pretty sure he'll also debut in Boston if he indeed is signing with AEW.
Absolutely. The way TK’s building it up Both of them needs to have their official debuts (as signed talent) at that jawn

Have your boys Copeland and Danielson do some quick interviews on the local news day of show. Have a Swerve signing and ticket giveaway at a car dealership

Make that show major like Nas and Ye

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
She is not a bigger star than Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Will Ospreay, and i’d probably argue Adam Cole as well.
I shoulda said “Star thats currently hot.” Punk and BD weren’t as popular as Mone is right now. BD didn’t come in right after the Yes Movement and Punk didn’t pop in during SoP.

Adam Cole. :dead:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Was it their first time in Phoenix or have they been there before?

they did 7K for their first show in Phoenix and did only 5K this time with a loaded card. WWE did nearly 12K there last year so it's a market that's capable of showing up

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
adam cole was the face of nxt when they were getting spanked by aew and ironically one of the few times nxt won in the ratings was when sasha appeared I cant believe this is even a debate

Cole would be a distant third there and I like Cole. And that's operating under the assumption that he would stay healthy. But we all know now you can't count on that anymore, so he's an even more distant third. I'm not sure he'd even make my top 10 just from AEW at this point.

If I am starting a brand new company, Mercedes is an easy choice over Ospreay, but I would be over the moon at the chance to build the men around Ospreay and the women around Mercedes.

Easily. Sasha should be a top 15 biggest female star in America. She was red hot before Becky and was bigger than AJ Lee and Mickie at their peak when fans cheered them over everybody.

I shoulda said “Star thats currently hot.” Punk and BD weren’t as popular as Mone is right now. BD didn’t come in right after the Yes Movement and Punk didn’t pop in during SoP.

Adam Cole. :dead:
Ok cool so with as cold as AEW is and big a star as yall say she is….

We definitely gonna get some improvements on ratings and attendance after the Boston show.

Can’t wait to see it :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ok cool so with as cold as AEW is and big a star as yall say she is….

We definitely gonna get some improvements on ratings and attendance after the Boston show.

Can’t wait to see it :ehh:

That is not going to happen. The company has been in the dirt creatively. One person no matter how popular they are is fixing it. They need a string of good content.

Roman Reigns didn't do much of anything for the ratings for WWE UNTIL The Bloodline story became a huge success.

I realize that people are waiting to try to bury Mercedes though.

Silkk

Daps
That is not going to happen. The company has been in the dirt creatively. One person no matter how popular they are is fixing it. They need a string of good content.

Roman Reigns didn't do much of anything for the ratings for WWE UNTIL The Bloodline story became a huge success.

I realize that people are waiting to try to bury Mercedes though.
So she can singlehandedly sell out NJPW shows but can't help increase AEW attendance?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So she can singlehandedly sell out NJPW shows but can't help increase AEW attendance?

NJPW created a title for her. They never had a Women's title until they knew she was coming. If Tony Khan is willing to show he's committed to this then yeah maybe she will help attendance but when have we ever seen Tony Khan do that? :manny:

Silkk

Daps
NJPW created a title for her. They never had a Women's title until they knew she was coming. If Tony Khan is willing to show he's committed to this then yeah maybe she will help attendance but when have we ever seen Tony Khan do that? :manny:
She held that title for like a month, What does that have to do with anything?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She held that title for like a month, What does that have to do with anything?

It's not about the title, it's about the level of commitment to the booking. NJPW/Stardom didn't just bring her in as a star, they built a division around her, they gave her a debut on Wrestle Kingdom and then had her facing all their top talent right out the gate along with the brand new title.

What I'm saying is TK has never shown that level of commitment to a woman before.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Fukk all this draw talk. I’m just ready to see her back in the ring.
Right? I’m sure she’ll help out the ratings, but who gives a fukk about it all. Dudes act like they’re in corporate HQ. Mu fukkas are still gonna watch and talk about the product, whether things improve or not. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Right? I’m sure she’ll help out the ratings, but who gives a fukk about it all. Dudes act like they’re in corporate HQ. Mu fukkas are still gonna watch and talk about the product, whether things improve or not. :mjlol:

Because there's a group of people on here that love to shyt on Mercedes for whatever she does. It's pretty :mjpls: from some of them. Not all.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It's not about the title, it's about the level of commitment to the booking. NJPW/Stardom didn't just bring her in as a star, they built a division around her, they gave her a debut on Wrestle Kingdom and then had her facing all their top talent right out the gate along with the brand new title.

What I'm saying is TK has never shown that level of commitment to a woman before.
No woman in that company from day one had ever deserved that treatment.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No woman in that company from day one had ever deserved that treatment.

I'm not saying they did but TK obviously doesn't care that much about women's wrestling... you'd think he'd have to care more now that he's given Mercedes the type of money she'll be making.