2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Fightful’s report about WWE talks being done came after Christmas. PWI living in the stone ages with Mercedes news at this point. Trying to pass off two-week old information as current. Get :camby: you bums
Cattle you’re getting to the point where you’re on the verge of playing yourself by being so sure…Mercedes has always been known not to fukk with the sheets so that’s why nobody knows a damn thing…

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Cattle you’re getting to the point where you’re on the verge of playing yourself by being so sure…Mercedes has always been known not to fukk with the sheets so that’s why nobody knows a damn thing…
I’m merely talking about PWI trying to pass off two week old news as current news.

And lol if you think any of this Mercedes news is coming from anyone but people inside WWE and AEW

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Might be a different topic all together, but I'm curious how UFC fighters are feeling about Endeavor signing off on WWE stars getting guaranteed contracts while they have to scrap by.
I mean by being a legit sport, most are always replaceable…same with the nfl where the name sells itself…
For instance outside of Jon Jones I don’t know any fighters currently in the UFC…

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fightful’s report about WWE talks being done came after Christmas. PWI living in the stone ages with Mercedes news at this point. Trying to pass off two-week old information as current. Get :camby: you bums
Difference is that PWinsider didn’t say the talks are done, sounds like it’s ongoing. Fightful is credible but I have PWI above them for getting more things right. However I’ll take either of them over the dumpster fire called WON :scusthov:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Might be a different topic all together, but I'm curious how UFC fighters are feeling about Endeavor signing off on WWE stars getting guaranteed contracts while they have to scrap by.
Agreed, would love to know how that situation will unfold in the next 12-18 months.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Man idc where she signs, let us just hope she is booked right in whatever company she joins.

My guess is that AEW is going to give her the freedom to be booked how she likes and be the spotlight of the women division, but it's not going to be as impactful as if she was in WWE. I see her signing for a few years and then coming back to WWE once her stock is up that WWE have no choice but to pay her whatever she desires.

If she signs with WWE, I see them most likely putting her back in a tag team or sum shyt.