2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
But what I find even more hilarious is meltzer trying to create the illusion that there was even an idea of a bidding war for Daniel fukking Garcia :laff:

At the time of writing, Garcia has still yet to re-sign with AEW despite the promotion having already offered him a new contract. The move led AEW to change the finish of Garcia’s All Out match against MJF as Garcia was originally set to win but this was later changed to MJF.

Now more fuel has been added to the fire thanks to a new report on what WWE head honcho Triple H sees in the 25-year-old star. Ibou of WrestlePurists reports that Triple H sees Garcia as the “next great technical wrestler”, going as far as seeing him in the same light as Bryan Danielson and Roderick Strong in that regard.

Furthermore, both Triple H and William Regal are said to “rave” about Garcia and are particularly eager to sign him to WWE. Garcia has competed twice for WWE in the past, both times as enhancement talent on 205 Live and NXT respectively.

Triple H Believes Popular AEW Star Is The "Next Great Technical Wrestler"

Hey Piffy Boy, here's your off ramp. How about you be honest for once and just give your completely unbiased opinion now about how you feel about Daniel Garcia before you decide to gobble the company line if he signs with WWE?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They gon have Garcia spamming the hell out of that dance if he signs in WWE lol

But with how CW Era NXT is shaping up, makes perfect sense for them to sign him

For once, I'd like to see these stooges be honest. Piff said that Cody Rhodes was an embarrassment to the wrestling business when he was in AEW but is now his number one fan. So hopefully he, and I might as well include @NoMorePie since he's just as big a WWE stooge, can be real and give us their 100% honest opinion on Daniel Garcia before he makes a decision one way or the other.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Such a shame we never got a proper Hurt Business versus Bloodline feud or a proper Almighty Bobby Lashley versus Tribal Chief Roman Reigns feud.
:snoop:
I stick to my guns that the reason this never came to be is because the Bloodline couldn't look nearly as dominant with the Hurt Business operating, let alone going versus each other
Less jacked, less athletic, less swag
It sucks but I get it... technically smh
:mjcry:

TK told him he would have had to fued with Jungle Boy :lolbron:
And lose the feud too
:sadcam: